View Single Post
Old 26-10-2017, 05:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
And.. I also believe that I am not god...

I also believe that I was created in the image of god....as in, "at" soul level....as in, I am soul, "BUT not as in", "I have a soul"...."but as in, I am soul"...just as god is SOUL...we are SOUL.

BUT I definitely believe that I am "NOT" one of gods children ""YET"" BECAUSE god did not create me, god only created the POTENTIALITY for my parents to be able to created me, AND IN MY PARENTS LIKENESS...

and at the conception of THE "non sentient fleshly form",
A..."SOUL/SELF"...WAS ADDED TO THE MIX.
and the DNA SEQUENCE/CODE of the non sentient fleshly form, was recorded within THE SOUL/SELF/ME, WHICH GOD SUPPLIES, AT THE CONCEPTION OF THE NON SENTIENT FLESHLY FORM, which I will interact "through" while I spend time on earth.
I am "ONLY" the invisible "entity/identity" which is energetically tethered to the "non sentient" freshly form.

BUT I DO BELIEVE THAT I CAN BECOME ONE OF GODS CHILDREN, IF I CHOOSE TO BECOME ONE OF HIS CHILDREN...
BUT, I WOULD HAVE TO KNOW OF HIS DESIRE TO TRANSFORM ME INTO HIS CHILD, AND I WOULD HAVE TO TRUTHFULLY DESIRE FOR GOD TO TRANSFORM ME INTO A CHILD OF HIS...
JUST AS I BELIEVE THAT HE DID TRANSFORM JESUS, AND OTHERS WHO WERE ON A DEVINE PATH TOWARDS DIVINITY, AND OF WHO DID DESIRE FOR THE TRASFORMATION.

And once transformed, I would then be A CHILD OF GOD and one of the ELECT a CHRISTED BEING.

My beliefs, quiz me if you like.
Regards neil.

What is a soul Neil ?
Who created you ?

I am not quizzing, just interested in others ideas