Thread: Ascension
View Single Post
Old 17-06-2018, 12:00 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Morning Mr G,
Morning Patrycia

I'm nursing my butt still, having a skinny one isn't much help when it's atop a bucking quad bike that's had far too many fat ones on it and flattened all the padding. Still, Henry didn't stop me even with all the rain and wind he brought with him, it just made everything more of a challenge, the troughs deeper and made it easier to powerdrift through the bends.

Quote:
Interestingly, I’ve been combining crystals with the healing energy because I’ve had direct messages from my pendulum to do so, and it does add another dimension. Also, I sometimes receive one of my existing crystals into my third eye and I check with my pendulum to use that one. I’ve been seeing a large clear quarts point of late, and I don’t have one of those although have always wanted one, so went to Glastonbury on Saturday to get one. The place I went into, the shopkeeper offered that I sit down with one I was drawn to and as soon as I did so, my feet and hands started getting warm so I knew that was the one.
Crystals are useful for focussing and amplifying the energies, and they're often an extension of ourselves - not only in the energy department but in the atomic structure as well, since both are carbon-based. It's even more interesting when you and your crystals are in tune. I believe that things happen for a reason and your need to go get that particular crystal isn't so much of a random event. It would be interesting to see where that leads.

Quote:
If I had simply accepted my fate I wouldn’t have been motivated to learn about supplements and nutrition and there would be some people who I’ve helped, still walking around with some fairly unpleasant ailments!
Exactly, and those are the realisations.

Quote:
OK, so what are you thinking?
You are what I would call Elder Race, beings that come from a time before time - prior to the Big Bang. Specifically you are one of a group of twelve plus one - not thirteen, the twelve plus one is a 'magical' number. You are the second-to-last that is to be 'found', I've connected with all the rest but one in this Lifetime in one way or another and there is one yet to come - but they're not far away. You have something inside you and you know it's there, you just haven't connected with it as yet. Our group always felt as though something wasn't quite right, there was something that we couldn't quite put our collective finger on but we knew it was there just the same. That's why - in part at least - there are 'establishments' that you rebel against because it's in your very nature. For instance, your dislike of Christianity or the dislike for the established meanings of symbols. There are things that you feel you need to 'fix', things that aren't quite right and you don't know where that comes from.

Your parents in this Life were your parents in 'that' Life, that's because the circle is being closed. It ends where it begins, it begins where it ends. So to answer your question, within a Soul Group sometimes the 'roles' change depending on what's needed for that particular incarnation. For this Lifetime the circle needs to be closed, it has to end where it began and our parents -yours and mine - need to 'prepare for our coming'.

One of your Guides is not your Guide, but don't get paranoid. One of your Guides has taken on the role because they need to be close to you, to keep the connection as strong as possible. Your mindset is sometimes a little too literal, which is why you've been getting symbols - not just the Soma bottles but the numbers too. By the way the Viking is on our side.

Quote:
Ah yes, so it is! Pleased that you were unharmed!
Thank you, me too.

Quote:
Well, there’s plenty there to work with. The bits in bold are the things that jump out. Once you understand how EFT works, you can use those experiences to create ‘set up’ statements. I would work on the first sentence in bold as that occurred first. I know you’ve done quite a bit of work on that yourself, so it may be you need to focus on the second experience. It would also be worth learning the Gamut Procedure which is very similar to EMDR and makes the EFT more effective still. I usually reserve the Gamut Procedure for anything especially deep or traumatic.
The really strange thing is that I'm OK with it all - all of it. It is deep because I've integrated all of it as part of myself because it's what has brought me here, and I'm not at odds with any of it. It began before I was born and here I am today as I am, and because of the thread of my Life some pretty amazing things have happened - and we could all say that if we sat down and really looked. There are no regrets, there is purpose and there are reasons and sometimes the pain is a reminder of that.

Picking a fight that I couldn't hope to win taught me a lot too, believe it or not. It reminded me that I was the only thing that I couldn't run away from and that I shouldn't let my ego go on the rampage unchecked. I got cocky and got slapped down and that stayed with me to this day. For all practical purposes it kept me in my place but I can understand how that was quite the 'lesson'. I've forgiven the people involved and myself, and if it was all decided while I was in Spirit (Karmic Obligations/Life Purpose) I've forgiven me and 'him' too.

Unconditional Love for yourself perhaps happens best when there are conditions to overcome.

Quote:
OK, so that’s a bit more tricky. I do understand what you’re saying about soul destroying jobs. Didn’t you say that you’ve only a few more years to go until retirement at which point you could review whether that’s the right time? Unless of course you’re planning to work past retirement age?
I wasn't planning to work beyond retirement age but then I'm not planning to sit on my backside all day neither. The conundrum that seems to come up is between EFT/healing and letting it go to the stage where I can have an operation to fix it once and for all, because my self-healing may just be delaying what could lead to a permanent fix.

Quote:
Omega oils are good. The other supplement you may want to investigate is turmeric as that is both a painkiller and anti-inflammatory. But if you do go down that front, make sure you take it with black pepper and a spoonful of coconut oil as it’s difficult for the body to absorb the turmeric on its own.
There's a friend of mine that has a trendy tea shop in Ireland, well she calls then infusions. If I remember rightly she had a recipe for a turmeric infusion, maybe that would be worth a try as the infusion might help the digestion. And it would be cooler than a spoonful of medicine.

Quote:
No worries, glad to help.
I don't know if it's psychological or what's going on but this is a special time of year for me because of the up-coming Solstice. Our anniversary is on the 14th and we usually go quad-biking, but Mrs G can't ride because of her neck. It blows the cobwebs out of my head and I always feel recharged somehow and this year is no different. This should be an interesting Solstice because already the energies are on the rampage.

Quote:
I'd leave it then for the moment, and wait until the time is right.
I doubt it's going to work when I'm not in the right frame of mind.

Quote:
Mmmm, wish I could think more like that.
The only thing that's stopping you is you, as in -

Quote:
If I had simply accepted my fate I wouldn’t have been motivated to learn about supplements and nutrition and there would be some people who I’ve helped, still walking around with some fairly unpleasant ailments!
So take the next step.

Quote:
Yes, I‘m quite pleased with the way I seem to have let the running go and easing into the new more ‘insulated’ me. I trusting in my body, that it’s doing what it needs to do, whatever that is. I do hope though that at some point in the future, the enthusiasm and desire to do some sort of exercise comes back. Maybe something new, I do periodically look at rowing machines, elliptical trainers etc. I did watch a Qi Gong DVD the other day and may like to try that at some point, it all looks very graceful and a far cry from pounding the ground!
That reminds me, I have a Tai Chi video that I downloaded and never got around to looking at. It's the graceful movements for me too and it's based on energies. It feels right somehow.

Quote:
I don’t believe she’s jumping on the bandwagon as she created her past life regression technique herself back in the 60s when hardly any of the information she was receiving through her clients was around. But interestingly, my pendulum is saying there’s nothing for me to learn here and steering back to Matt.

I’ve finished watching all his videos now and have started reading his book. I would like at some point to re-watch certain videos and try to really implement it.

Do you recall you said there was a way of downloading youtube vids to the computer. I can’t seem to find a way of doing this without downloading any software. The putting an ‘s’ before the URL doesn’t seem to take me where it should.
Back in the day, yes she was a forerunner and very much in the frontier of that kind of stuff, but things have changed so much since the 60s. The 60s was very much a renaissance of Spirituality and people were just letting loose, they wanted to rid themselves of the establishment. Nowadays it's very different because society has changed and today we have Generation Snowflake and the Millennials whereas the hippies were out-and-out rebels.

You did know Matt was 'one of us'?

I use Firefox browser, have done since the early days when it first came out during the 'browser wars' because it was my way of being rebellious. Anyway, what I like about it is that it has themes and extensions which have been developed by people who just like developing. One of the extensions I use is for downloading YouTubes, and it's quite easy to do. Firefox is free and most of the extensions are too, although often there are nags to get you to buy the professional versions. If you don't like downloading software then that might not be an option because you'll have to download Firefox first. Another option is to sign on with keepvid.com, although I haven't actually tried it so.....

Quote:
That does sound good! In the past and for a great many years, I would go off to spend several holidays a year with my parents. My mum and I were/are so close, shared the same sensitivity / humour, we’d go off to the spiritualist church and have other adventures. Those memories have been on my mind the last few days quite heavily, tinged with sadness. My relationship with my mum will start again once she’s passed over. She is between the two worlds really as she has gone down the dementia path, caused by a major head trauma. But she has come through to me in a couple of medium readings which is quite amazing really.

Talking of amazing experiences, the other night I had a dream I was in a car park trying to find a place to park. I came across what looked to be like a blockage in the roads in the car park but then I saw that it was not a blockage but a mirror and I was able to drive through.

So, just of late I have not been remembering my dreams unless it stands out so I noted it in my journal.

Every morning, I draw three oracle cards from three different decks. The third card from my newly acquired Energy Oracle was the Magician and the Mirror - reversed. I immediately connected with the dream and read the following explanation:

“The magician and the mirror reversed is warning you that you may be missing a great opportunity. The time is right but you're not taking advantage of the creative energy of this cycle. You do have the power to transform things for yourself to create something new with a home,business, family or life direction. You may be resistant to or even disbelieving of the unlimited power you possess but it's time to wake up. The misinformation and perceived limitations that linger from the past can no longer sustain you. Your life is the mirror that reflects your inner energy yet you have the ability to change what you see. You must fully open up to the complete truth of your eternal Wisdom, Talents and abilities and take the risk of believing in yourself. Now is the time to dig deep. Find the confidence and courage within to make the most of this opportune cycle. You have all the resources you need as the unlimited force of the universe is at your disposal. It's waiting for you to recognise and ignite the Phenomenal powers that are eternally yours.”

And then when I got home, I was mowing the lawn listening to Stars / Simply Red and one of the songs that came on was ‘Look in the Mirror’! Spirit do sometimes like to drive the point home!

Patrycia
My mother inherited her Spirituality from my grandmother, and I inherited mine from her. There were no Spiritualist churches or anything close to that here in those days, there aren't any anywhere close even today so we both had to fly by the seat of our pants. She's clairvoyant, although the ability scares her and she's very narrow in her acceptance of it. For her it's more of an extended family thing. She's just been diagnosed as having dementia, and for a long time I've suspected something 'wasn't right' with her. She's come through to me too, not so much her herself but more of a Spiritual counterpart if you like.

I don't know what's going on but everything feels different to how it felt this time last year, whether it's actually the case or whether it's me and my perceptions I don't know. There's a feeling of agitation but it's not because there's something wrong, it's because the energies are so very different. I don't feel fear or any kind of afraid, just... not even uncertain.

The Universe is a reflection of you and not the other way around, and if you want the Universe to smile you have to smile first, then the Universe has no option but to smile back at you.

But then; As Above, So Below.