Thread: Ascension
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 12:58 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Morning Mr G,
A good morning to you Patrycia. It's the first day of two weeks hols. Hurrah!!

Quote:
I’ve only instigated the healing energy a couple of times and it’s a lot more subtle than it used to be. Maybe because I’m used to it and know what it feels like, it doesn’t need to be so obvious. I have used crystals with it at the same time, in fact holding a crystal seems to trigger it. I’ve also had occasions where 528 hz music triggers it. I guess it will evolve at its own pace and in its own way. I have noticed that when I have a healing session, I often feel emotionally lifted afterwards. I do hope that at some time in the future, it gets to the point where it can heal me physically. That would be awesome and maybe, just maybe, it’s the reason why no other healing method has worked.
One of the reasons why you felt the energies as stronger than you do now is because there would have been so much contrast 'back then'. Energy tends to 'rub off' on you as much as you become more used to it, either way it means that you are the energies are more in tune - the less you notice the less the contrast there is. Emotions are also energies in motion and lifted means higher frequencies.

Quote:
More than what I’d said previously, I couldn’t guess; I suspect that information may well come out in the Life Review. It would be interesting to see what would have happened in life if I had not had that experience. I may well be able to answer that question myself towards the end of this life.
Sometimes looking at things in a different way helps to put things into perspective - even if it's a stark contrast. I'll think 'OK, what if things had happened that way and not this?' If you had just accepted your fate instead of trying to heal yourself?

Quote:
I’m puzzled. Are you saying you don’t believe me? But then you say I’m not the only one this has happened to?
I;m saying that what I'm thinking sounds like a conspiracy theory to me, even though I know it's not there's still a feeling that it's bonkers. I believe you, really.

Quote:
So how does that experience differ from the one I described? (Apart from the physical harm).
Not so much at all, but it's another similarity.

Quote:
I believe the red circles are related to the root chakra, as I began receiving them whenever I thought about the problem with my left leg (the legs are of course governed by the root chakra). Also, the same thing has begun happening with blue and the throat chakra is one of the sites of the other trauma). I’m thinking that the white circle is a healing energy hence the merging of the two.
I was just throwing bones to see what you'd bite on, it's your vision so only your own interpretations count. It's been said that when you unlock the meaning of symbols you unlock the secrets of the Universe, because they are a form of communication. Feedback or confirmation perhaps?

Quote:
There will be a threshold and this may well be down to individual GPs and health authorities. This is where my dad was let down as he had been going to the GP for years complaining about the pain and they used to say as long as you can walk (fill in the blank measurement) unaided, you’re not eligible. So they waited until he was late seventies/early eighties and of course he didn’t have the physical resilience to cope with the second op when it went wrong. If they’d operated in his mid sixties, he would have been physically stronger. The ideal scenario would be not to have one. And that’s going to be down to how much pain you are in, now and in the future, and if you feel you can live with it. It may well be that if you’re in very little discomfort and there are times when you forget about it, with energy medicine and the right supplements, lifestyle and exercises you could well put it off permanently. What do your guides have to say about this?

The supplement your friend recommended may have been a very popular one used for arthritis called Glucosamine. No harm in trying it if your arthritis is at the stage, which is sounds like it is, where it could respond to supplements. I’ve a friend who has arthritis and he advocates Devil’s Claw. Also you want to ensure you’re getting good omega oils but get a good quality one that has been filtered for heavy metals. You don’t want to begin taking all of these at once. I would go for the omega oils as that’s a good all rounder and you’ll benefit in other ways.

EFT is very effective. When I do it, I sometimes get a surge of energy in response to some of the statements I use, so I know I’ve hit the spot. It would be good to find a local practitioner who can show you how it works. I was shown by a practitioner. There’s a lot of Youtube vids etc and some people use slightly different tapping points. It can potentially be a bit confusing to see different people using different points. A good book which is by Gary Craig, founder of EFT is:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Eft-Manual-...dp_ob_title_bk

There’s an introductory video on the link on the official EFT page.

https://www.emofree.com/new-to-eft.html

Do you have any emotions to the arthritis? You mentioned it was as a result of judo, maybe why you took it up in the first place, any strong emotions linked to that, so you may want to have a think and see if you can join the dots. Often when people say EFT doesn’t work, they’ve not got to the root issue.

To some extent it’s going to be trial and error to begin with, because you’re learning something new. But the more you do it, the more expert you’ll become and be able to address the issues. If you want some help in creating set up statements let me know.

The good thing about EFT is that once you’ve learned how to do it, you can apply it for almost anything.

I would take a slow approach to all of this. Don’t combine Flower Essences with EFT and supplements as you could overload your system. Maybe start with the EFT and omega oils, or flower essence and omega oils.
A friend has just had a new hip put in and it was only because she was in so much pain, they only last for so long so I guess the NHS would rather get their money's worth. Just right now it's a nuisance but I do feel it sometimes, and there's also a clicking if I sit awkwardly. That's not as bad as it was for some reason. They didn't say much about it after the x-ray but I'm guessing there's physical damage as opposed to anything arthritic or similar.

I took up judo because at the time I was a very angry young man and I needed something to vent the anger out of me. That came from many years of physical and emotional abuse, and being used as a pawn in a complex family dynamic. Very long story. One night I was in a particularly angry mood and I picked a fight that I should have had the sense to avoid, and I ended up on the mat in a heap and in great pain. I should have had it x-rayed but my fear was that it would stop me fro getting into the RAF, at the time I was waiting for an entry date. I can't help but wonder if my anger had 'rubbed off' on the guy I picked the fight with, it felt like it.

What's on my mind about having a dodgy hip is the restrictions, because not being mobile enough means I have to be in a situation I really don't want to be in at work. It's not bad but to me it's Soul-destroying. I enjoy what I'm doing and I'm left alone to get on with it, if I have to change jobs then..... it's like being put in a mental cage and that for me is very hard to deal with. That's not good, fertile ground for any kind of healing right now and yes, only I can change that.

I'm already taking Omega oils and they do seem to be helping in a small way, and once I get my head around being a knackered and grumpy old git I'm going to give the EFT a serious try because I'm drawn to it for some reason. That'll be an adventure I think. Being rid of the discomfort is like getting rid of a friend that's given me so much insight.

I do appreciate your efforts here, so thank you. A kick up the backside was much needed.

Quote:
I daresay the reasons are the same reasons as why you would like to have your hip healed.

I accept there is a bigger picture from a soul point of view, ie. I created that situation before I came down. If I am to realise / learn what that bigger picture is in this lifetime, beyond the learning of nutrition/supplements and how to better take care of myself, then perhaps it has yet to be revealed.
To be honest I'm in two minds about healing my hip right now but that will pass.

Nikolai Tesla said "I have not failed a thousand times, I have learned of a thousand ways it can't be done."

So if I heal my hip, what then? What will I be healing, really? The dodgy hip reminds me that I am human after all with everything that brings and I can accept myself as being human, flawed, imperfect, not ideal...... That despite my flaws I've done some things in my Life that I'm going to allow myself to be proud of, because there are so many things that have happened for me not to be proud of myself. When there is nothing but perfection so many things come cheap.

Quote:
Thank you, I do feel that I’m doing OK at the moment. My physical body is changing; I’ve put on a few pounds since I’ve stopped running, and eating more but that’s fine I’ve a very slight, light frame and it’s kinda of nice having some insulation.
You're very welcome, and now you're getting the idea.

Quote:
Yes I can relate to that. I do wonder whether Ascension is what is happening to me, or whether I’m beginning to fall apart but it seems that everything I have / have had, you google it and it’s connected to Ascension, so I’m keeping an open mind. What I do know, from when this first kicked off, of all the weird and wonderful things that were happening, is that the physical discomfort is very real, enough to think you’re developing some dreaded lurgy but then after a few weeks/months it goes as quickly and mysteriously as it came. All I can do is keep a close eye on things and see how it all unfolds.

I’ve been watching a lot of Dolores Cannon videos, very interesting woman. I don’t disagree with anything she’s said so far, it just affirms what I already know. Interestingly, on a couple of occasions, she’s said that one of the main reasons why we’re here is to learn how to manipulate energy. But unfortunately, I haven’t found anything yet where she describes how to do this. I want to get her book The Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth. There’s an excerpt from the book which piqued by curiosty:

................... “The first wave of these souls, in their late 40s to early 60s have had the most difficult time adjusting. They don’t like the violence and ugliness they find in this world and want to return “home” – even though they have no idea, consciously, where that might be. Emotions disturb and even paralyze them especially strong ones like anger and hate. They cannot handle being around people expressing them. These dramatically affect them, as though emotions are foreign to them. They are used to peace and love because that was what they experience where they came from. Even though these people seem to have a good life, loving family and a good job, many of them try to commit suicide. There seems to be no logical reason, yet they are so unhappy they don’t want to be here.”

And of course Matt’s new book has just arrived, in time for a few days’ holiday.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Everything-...ords=matt+kahn
Falling apart is an integral part of Ascension once you start thinking about what it is that's falling apart. Mostly it's outmoded beliefs and paradigms, the shell or suit of armour we've wrapped ourselves in to keep us safe and warm - or just to get us through Life. It's not that you have a physical discomfort it's how you deal with it that counts and what it's telling you. Integrating pain and mental health issues can be quite challenging so what happens when those present themselves? It's only in those kinds of spaces where Ascension really occurs. Ascension is about vibration and vibration is about being.

I must admit I haven't seen much of Dolores Cannon, to be honest sometimes I'm not sure what to make of her. I remember her talking about the shift into the fifth dimension and to be honest I just thought she'd jumped on the bandwagon with that one. Other times though she seemed to be down-to-earth and sometimes trying to justify herself to the audience as though she needed to reinforce something to herself. Is this 'New Earth' just New Age on steroids? What you've quoted from the book has been happening for centuries.

I'm officially on hols, feels god don't it? We're off top spend time in the Cairngorms National Park and I'll be off quad-biking. Mud and water flying off the wheels, power-drifting through bends with my backside hanging over the edge of the bike. Yeehaa! Oh, and lots of scenery and wide open spaces. Doesn't get any more Spiritual, sorry Matt but you're a close second there matey.

Quote:
I’ve got up the Tor a few times. It’s an interesting place but I don’t recall sensing / picking up energy from the place. I was more aware of the energies of the other people there.
There's a megalithic circle near us called Aikey Brae, Back in the day it was a meeting place for the farming community and there was a huge fair there for years. It was one of my father's favourite places/events. Depending on the time of year I don't get many feelings from the place but the Solstice does it every time. Last year I had an interesting experience with three people who had unwittingly tapped into the energies and I was getting a bit of a lightshow. That was way cool.

Quote:
Purely technical reasons for that; you can only add a picture at a particular place in the post if you are inserting it from an online source. If you’re doing it from your own computer, it has to go at the end.
It just triggered something in my head is what I meant. I'm aware that often my thought processes are convoluted at best. Just seeing it there brought me back to the beginning.

Quote:
You’ve lost me there, unless you’re referring to my mother?
I'm referring to 'you' yourself, your Self. I get the feeling she's waiting for you and I guess you'll have a better understanding of what that means than I will.

Patrycia[/quote]