Thread: Ascension
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 07:02 AM
Guide
Morning Mr G,

Quote:
You're going to start "coming into your own" soon, whatever that means and no I'm not going to ask. You've been going through quite a shift and much of it is a new paradigm for you so there's going to be wobbles - but you won't fall down. You'll probably find that the healing energy is different too. And if it does blow your socks off you'll know you don't need them.

I’ve only instigated the healing energy a couple of times and it’s a lot more subtle than it used to be. Maybe because I’m used to it and know what it feels like, it doesn’t need to be so obvious. I have used crystals with it at the same time, in fact holding a crystal seems to trigger it. I’ve also had occasions where 528 hz music triggers it. I guess it will evolve at its own pace and in its own way. I have noticed that when I have a healing session, I often feel emotionally lifted afterwards. I do hope that at some time in the future, it gets to the point where it can heal me physically. That would be awesome and maybe, just maybe, it’s the reason why no other healing method has worked.

Quote:
Often it's simple common sense, really all you have to do is go back to when it all began and follow the trail from there, and you can say the same for a lot of the threads that run through our Lives. This happened which caused that which made that happen - the 'real' Karma in action, folks. What it does though is let you see things from a Life's Purpose perspective in that Life does have purpose and meaning after all. So now you're looking at it from that perspective, if it hadn't happened in the first place what else might you have succumbed to along the way?

More than what I’d said previously, I couldn’t guess; I suspect that information may well come out in the Life Review. It would be interesting to see what would have happened in life if I had not had that experience. I may well be able to answer that question myself towards the end of this life.

Quote:
To be honest I don't know how to go forwards with this part because it sounds like a crazy conspiracy theory even to me. If it's any consolation you're not the only one this has happened to, it seems there's a price to pay for what's going on. Did you know you had a Black Pearl inside you? It's an.... artefact from a Past Life, a reminder if you like. If you do find it, just break it and relax and that will release the energies. Just don't ask any questions about how it will affect you because it's individual, but it will be beneficial.

I’m puzzled. Are you saying you don’t believe me? But then you say I’m not the only one this has happened to?

Quote:
Back... must have been around 87 or so when I was sitting on my friend's settee, I was tired at the time and my mind was drifting. He had a light on in the middle of the ceiling and I was drawn to it. Suddenly I was in a place of pure light, and standing before me was a young man in a two-piece toga. There were shiny metal plates on his toga with no visible means of attachment. "We are the Golden Ones, we are here to teach you." I'll never forget the look on his face, there was a 'you have no idea what you're in for' smirk on his face. My head exploded and I found myself back on earth. Not long afterwards I was being downloaded into. Names, places, languages, sometimes signs... None of it made any sense, nobody around me knew what any of it was but it felt as though it was just being dumped in my head. I'd start feeling strange, then I'd go and sit down and write it all about. Then one day it just stopped dead, and that was as strange as it being there. Later on I got to the back of it but it did take a few years. It also sparked off a lot of stuff too.

So how does that experience differ from the one I described? (Apart from the physical harm).

Quote:
If the circles are apart it means there is no real relationship - you here, Spirit there, no-man's-land between. Overlapping means a coming together, closer relationship. Red can mean vibrant you or 'dead'/old you.

I believe the red circles are related to the root chakra, as I began receiving them whenever I thought about the problem with my left leg (the legs are of course governed by the root chakra). Also, the same thing has begun happening with blue and the throat chakra is one of the sites of the other trauma). I’m thinking that the white circle is a healing energy hence the merging of the two.

Quote:
I had it x-rayed a few years ago and they said there was wear and tear, but the lady who gave me the results wasn't in much of a mood and was very dismissive. Originally the doctor said they might send me for physio but that never appeared and being trusting of the doctors..... I think what I;m looking at here is a new hip, which isn't as bad an operation as it used to be. The downside is that I don't know if there's a threshold, as in it needs to be beyond a certain pint before they'll replace it. The other good news is that I might make it to retirement before I need a new one, so that will give me all the recuperation time I need. It's not all doom and gloom. It feels as though the bone is damaged in some way and I can't feel anything that shouldn't be there.

A friend of mine did mention some supplement that I can't remember the name of for the Life of me, but he was hailing it as some kind of miracle cure. I need to get may backside into gear though so what I will do is have a look at some of the things you're suggesting. EFT seems to be cropping up so that's a huge hint. I feel drawn to the essences though so I'm going to have to check them out. Thank you. The crazy thing is though that I'm comfortable with the discomfort.

There will be a threshold and this may well be down to individual GPs and health authorities. This is where my dad was let down as he had been going to the GP for years complaining about the pain and they used to say as long as you can walk (fill in the blank measurement) unaided, you’re not eligible. So they waited until he was late seventies/early eighties and of course he didn’t have the physical resilience to cope with the second op when it went wrong. If they’d operated in his mid sixties, he would have been physically stronger. The ideal scenario would be not to have one. And that’s going to be down to how much pain you are in, now and in the future, and if you feel you can live with it. It may well be that if you’re in very little discomfort and there are times when you forget about it, with energy medicine and the right supplements, lifestyle and exercises you could well put it off permanently. What do your guides have to say about this?

The supplement your friend recommended may have been a very popular one used for arthritis called Glucosamine. No harm in trying it if your arthritis is at the stage, which is sounds like it is, where it could respond to supplements. I’ve a friend who has arthritis and he advocates Devil’s Claw. Also you want to ensure you’re getting good omega oils but get a good quality one that has been filtered for heavy metals. You don’t want to begin taking all of these at once. I would go for the omega oils as that’s a good all rounder and you’ll benefit in other ways.

EFT is very effective. When I do it, I sometimes get a surge of energy in response to some of the statements I use, so I know I’ve hit the spot. It would be good to find a local practitioner who can show you how it works. I was shown by a practitioner. There’s a lot of Youtube vids etc and some people use slightly different tapping points. It can potentially be a bit confusing to see different people using different points. A good book which is by Gary Craig, founder of EFT is:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Eft-Manual-...dp_ob_title_bk

There’s an introductory video on the link on the official EFT page.

https://www.emofree.com/new-to-eft.html

Do you have any emotions to the arthritis? You mentioned it was as a result of judo, maybe why you took it up in the first place, any strong emotions linked to that, so you may want to have a think and see if you can join the dots. Often when people say EFT doesn’t work, they’ve not got to the root issue.

To some extent it’s going to be trial and error to begin with, because you’re learning something new. But the more you do it, the more expert you’ll become and be able to address the issues. If you want some help in creating set up statements let me know.

The good thing about EFT is that once you’ve learned how to do it, you can apply it for almost anything.

I would take a slow approach to all of this. Don’t combine Flower Essences with EFT and supplements as you could overload your system. Maybe start with the EFT and omega oils, or flower essence and omega oils.

Quote:
As much as I hate to repeat myself the question remains for you, what you're trying to heal and what are the reasons yet remains the question. What many people don't think about is the 'bigger picture' and that - with great respect - is what you're missing. It's also where your overlapping circles come in as a visualisation.

I daresay the reasons are the same reasons as why you would like to have your hip healed.

I accept there is a bigger picture from a soul point of view, ie. I created that situation before I came down. If I am to realise / learn what that bigger picture is in this lifetime, beyond the learning of nutrition/supplements and how to better take care of myself, then perhaps it has yet to be revealed.

Quote:
Yes you are the same in so many ways but you are different in others, simply because of the context in which you exist right now. I have a group of people standing behind me who will testify that you're doing better than fine. Damn, I'm all tears and snot now.

Thank you, I do feel that I’m doing OK at the moment. My physical body is changing; I’ve put on a few pounds since I’ve stopped running, and eating more but that’s fine I’ve a very slight, light frame and it’s kinda of nice having some insulation.

Quote:
Sometimes I often wonder if people get caught up in the hype. I've seen some really bonkers posts about the Ascension/Wakening process where people just get too carried away.

Yes I can relate to that. I do wonder whether Ascension is what is happening to me, or whether I’m beginning to fall apart but it seems that everything I have / have had, you google it and it’s connected to Ascension, so I’m keeping an open mind. What I do know, from when this first kicked off, of all the weird and wonderful things that were happening, is that the physical discomfort is very real, enough to think you’re developing some dreaded lurgy but then after a few weeks/months it goes as quickly and mysteriously as it came. All I can do is keep a close eye on things and see how it all unfolds.

I’ve been watching a lot of Dolores Cannon videos, very interesting woman. I don’t disagree with anything she’s said so far, it just affirms what I already know. Interestingly, on a couple of occasions, she’s said that one of the main reasons why we’re here is to learn how to manipulate energy. But unfortunately, I haven’t found anything yet where she describes how to do this. I want to get her book The Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth. There’s an excerpt from the book which piqued by curiosty:

................... “The first wave of these souls, in their late 40s to early 60s have had the most difficult time adjusting. They don’t like the violence and ugliness they find in this world and want to return “home” – even though they have no idea, consciously, where that might be. Emotions disturb and even paralyze them especially strong ones like anger and hate. They cannot handle being around people expressing them. These dramatically affect them, as though emotions are foreign to them. They are used to peace and love because that was what they experience where they came from. Even though these people seem to have a good life, loving family and a good job, many of them try to commit suicide. There seems to be no logical reason, yet they are so unhappy they don’t want to be here.”

And of course Matt’s new book has just arrived, in time for a few days’ holiday.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Everything-...ords=matt+kahn

Quote:
I suppose you've done the energy bit around Glastonbury?

I’ve got up the Tor a few times. It’s an interesting place but I don’t recall sensing / picking up energy from the place. I was more aware of the energies of the other people there.

Quote:
Interesting that you put the diagram at the end, which is where it all begins and began. I know what I mean.

Purely technical reasons for that; you can only add a picture at a particular place in the post if you are inserting it from an online source. If you’re doing it from your own computer, it has to go at the end.

Quote:
One of your circles is 'your' heart and the other is your heart. Ascension is the process of bringing those two hearts closer, your circles represent the two hearts and your diagram is telling you a story. You still haven't quite connected with her, have you? You know she's there.

You’ve lost me there, unless you’re referring to my mother?

Patrycia