Thread: Ascension
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2018, 01:45 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Morning Mr G,

Thank you for the offer but I'm glad to say it's beautiful here too this morning.
Good morning Rose.

You're very welcome,, just had yo share the fineness of the morning. It's coming up for the Solstice and my quad biking trip into the Grampian National Park.

Quote:
Yes, I feel as if I’m emerging into a new phase, with the new job, Matt on my shoulder guiding me through any little wobbles, the re-emergence of the healing energy at the same time as drawing a line in the sand with the previous trauma. Interesting times ahead ...........
You're going to start "coming into your own" soon, whatever that means and no I'm not going to ask. You've been going through quite a shift and much of it is a new paradigm for you so there's going to be wobbles - but you won't fall down. You'll probably find that the healing energy is different too. And if it does blow your socks off you'll know you don't need them.

Quote:
Yes I remember Matt saying similar in one of his videos and that often what helped us in the beginning of your journey won't make any sense anymore. Much of that was about the old paradigm teaching of ‘letting go’.
A little nostalgia does help, even if it's to realise that we've moved on from where we were. Our vibrations change and some things don't resonate with us any more so we either let them go or fret about trying to hold onto them. In your case it's physical and mental too because of the new job, but it's also experientially because how you perceive the Universe generally will/is changing.

Quote:
I would have to agree when I think about how I started reading and researching about nutrition, supplements and the hidden chemicals, toxins and poisons that we’re surrounded by every day and how to avoid them. You never know, if I hadn’t have taken that action, I could have some sort of illness etc that I don’t have now because of my knowledge and the things I’ve done. I saw an article the other day that said if you reach the age of 50 and you haven’t been diagnosed with at least one illness/disease and are not on at least one medication, you’re not just lucky, you’re extraordinarily lucky ........
Often it's simple common sense, really all you have to do is go back to when it all began and follow the trail from there, and you can say the same for a lot of the threads that run through our Lives. This happened which caused that which made that happen - the 'real' Karma in action, folks. What it does though is let you see things from a Life's Purpose perspective in that Life does have purpose and meaning after all. So now you're looking at it from that perspective, if it hadn't happened in the first place what else might you have succumbed to along the way?

Quote:
Ah, so you do have some understanding/experience of this kind of thing. When I think back to that part of my life, I consider it quite an exceptional thing to be doing. This Chinese man appeared to me in my living room, not in my third eye, but actually in my living room back in 2004 ish. I recall turning away several times, thinking I was imagining it but I wasn’t; there he was sitting crossed legged on my floor, dressed in turquoise with his arms outstretched. I remember having a dream two years before, which I looked up at the time, because this was the same person. Shortly thereafter, I used to meditate and visualise going up through the layers and I created a garden where we would meet and we would talk. I would go with a whole load of questions and as he answered I would, in real life, pick up a digital voice recorder and record what he said and type it up afterwards. I’ve got a lever arch file full of our conversations. And that’s how it was for about five years, every Sunday morning. I got a whole lot of insight into me, and the workings of life, spirit, and pretty much everything in between. I didn’t know about protection at that point. Several of the mediums I was seeing over the years acknowledged he was my guide, describing him perfectly. I thought I was safe. One of the things I wanted to do, and I carefully listed a whole load of questions, was about what happens when you pass to spirit the actual process of passing from the physical body and life on the other side, reincarnation etc. I’m glad I completed that shortly before I ended contact. I almost had that published at one point.

And then one day, he introduced some energy into my physical body, I can’t remember the precise detail, anyway I could barely walk the next day. Over the coming weeks, I remember trying to run (I was well into running at the time) and collapsing in tears as I just couldn’t do it. I did several meditations, giving him a chance to fix it and he couldn’t / wouldn’t. So I went to see the medium lady I’d been seeing over the last ten years and she said my root chakra had been unbalanced, she was able to heal me partially. And she said my Nan was saying to stop meditating and working with him. Which was fine with me, I wasn’t going to continue anyway as my trust had been destroyed. Some years later when the subject came up with a medium I’d not seen before, they told me that it wasn’t him who had caused it but a ‘discarnate entity’. But that didn’t change anything as he should have been aware and protected me.

So I still have that weakness and although I was able to resume running, last October it became harder and harder, requiring greater amounts of concentration just to stay upright, that it took all the enjoyment away and here we are .............. no longer running!

So the two trauma symptoms I can draw a line under, but the weakness I can’t. When I’m out walking, I’m aware of every step I take as I constantly have this lack of co-ordination. More than anything right now, it is in my mind constantly, so I’m not sure what do about it, if there is anything I can do. Funnily enough, this last week or so, whenever I think about it I see a circle formation of a red circle beside a white circle, then the same formation with black circles around it and then the two circles merging together. I’ve put a diagram at the end of the post of what it looks like. Lord only knows what it all means. Reminds me of all those triangles I was seeing months ago.

To be honest I don't know how to go forwards with this part because it sounds like a crazy conspiracy theory even to me. If it's any consolation you're not the only one this has happened to, it seems there's a price to pay for what's going on. Did you know you had a Black Pearl inside you? It's an.... artefact from a Past Life, a reminder if you like. If you do find it, just break it and relax and that will release the energies. Just don't ask any questions about how it will affect you because it's individual, but it will be beneficial.

Back... must have been around 87 or so when I was sitting on my friend's settee, I was tired at the time and my mind was drifting. He had a light on in the middle of the ceiling and I was drawn to it. Suddenly I was in a place of pure light, and standing before me was a young man in a two-piece toga. There were shiny metal plates on his toga with no visible means of attachment. "We are the Golden Ones, we are here to teach you." I'll never forget the look on his face, there was a 'you have no idea what you're in for' smirk on his face. My head exploded and I found myself back on earth. Not long afterwards I was being downloaded into. Names, places, languages, sometimes signs... None of it made any sense, nobody around me knew what any of it was but it felt as though it was just being dumped in my head. I'd start feeling strange, then I'd go and sit down and write it all about. Then one day it just stopped dead, and that was as strange as it being there. Later on I got to the back of it but it did take a few years. It also sparked off a lot of stuff too.

You're not the first of the people like you/us I've met, but hey all seem to have the same things to say. And it does sound like a conspiracy theory because there's always been 'dark forces' around that seems to be having effects in their Lives. Unless I'm surrounded by a bunch of headcases of course. So 'discarnate entities' are quite popular. The struggle for me was to find some common ground with you because you'd never picked up on some of the hints I was throwing at you. Perhaps this is the common ground and probably the strongest with you.

The trick to understanding Sacred Geometry is like using a spreadsheet - you see numbers in the box but behind those numbers is a formula. Bash in other numbers and the answer changes but the formula remains unchanged. Generally circles are spheres - spheres of thought, realms of existence and the like - that's the 'formula' and what they represent are relationships/overlaps depending on how they're portrayed. Also the colours have significance. In Eastern culture red signifies death but in Spirituality there is no such thing, so it becomes a metaphorical death or moving on and leaving things behind. Red is also vibrant, energetic or danger. White usually represents Spirit or purity. And yes if you looked it up you'd find a ton of meanings but there will be some that resonate with you - discernment is the key to unlocking this.

If the circles are apart it means there is no real relationship - you here, Spirit there, no-man's-land between. Overlapping means a coming together, closer relationship. Red can mean vibrant you or 'dead'/old you.

Quote:
Mmm, that’s interesting. I would say that as the pain is decreasing when you think about it, means it’s responsive to energy, so that to me suggests it could well be helped with an energy medicine such as EFT, TAT, Australian Bush Flower Essences. There’s about 14 Australian Essences that are helpful for arthritis. There’s plenty of info about them on the net. You need to look at each of the individual essences and select which one you resonate with the most; the ones off the top off my head I can remember for arthritis are Boab, Flannel Flower, Isopogon, Southern Cross, Sturt Desert Pea. You can either get the blend made up for you or buy a stock bottle and prepare your own (that’s the more cost effective way). There was a time I was majorly into these essences and have several books. They are different than the Bach remedies as they’re grown under the full strength of the Australian sun. As well as taking the essences, I put them sometimes directly on my skin. You have nothing to lose by investigating any or all these. Taking the Angel Sword essence is what sparked my spiritual awakening. There’s also plenty of Youtube videos of how to do EFT, although I would suggest going to Gary Craig’s website as he is the founder of EFT.

If you do go down the operation front, you need to think carefully about the timing. You don’t want to leave it so long in years that you don’t have a robust constitution to be able to recover. My dear old dad had a hip op on both hips. The first one went OK. The second one they broke his leg in two places and as they say, that was the beginning of the end.
Have you researched supplements:

https://www.arthritisresearchuk.org/...vils-claw.aspx

I had it x-rayed a few years ago and they said there was wear and tear, but the lady who gave me the results wasn't in much of a mood and was very dismissive. Originally the doctor said they might send me for physio but that never appeared and being trusting of the doctors..... I think what I;m looking at here is a new hip, which isn't as bad an operation as it used to be. The downside is that I don't know if there's a threshold, as in it needs to be beyond a certain pint before they'll replace it. The other good news is that I might make it to retirement before I need a new one, so that will give me all the recuperation time I need. It's not all doom and gloom. It feels as though the bone is damaged in some way and I can't feel anything that shouldn't be there.

A friend of mine did mention some supplement that I can't remember the name of for the Life of me, but he was hailing it as some kind of miracle cure. I need to get may backside into gear though so what I will do is have a look at some of the things you're suggesting. EFT seems to be cropping up so that's a huge hint. I feel drawn to the essences though so I'm going to have to check them out. Thank you. The crazy thing is though that I'm comfortable with the discomfort.

Quote:
I suppose I should be used to these sorts of coincidences between us but they still make me smile.

I understand what you mean about being ‘gung-ho’ as I wouldn’t do that now, although I’ve no need to. I was young, thought life wasn’t going to be one big adventure and it was in a way, an adventure into discovering what worked and what didn’t and how some of those characteristics that had always been there in me, came to the fore; like the need to be a free soul and not beholden to anyone.

I have to say though that Chris de Burgh album, Flying Colours, was one album of many of his. I was first introduced to him by my older brother who had a copy of Best Moves. I was mesmerised at the time by Crusader and Spanish Train, never heard anything like it. That was it really, bought many of his albums over the years, particular favourites being The Getaway and Into the Light.

This is one of all time favourtie songs of his:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugu5mSdN_ls

It was when I first moved into my flat, that I got really into writing my first novel, joined a writing class, met someone who was to become a really good friend for many years, was adopted by a cat I had for the next 18 years. Life was hard, but good with my parents still around, so I had that sense of a safety net under me. I recall those days with fondness and the memories are very clear.
Coincidences - yeah right.

I'm just letting YouTube go through the playlist. It's actually strange because there have been a few musicians that Ilve reonated with in the past on a more personal level, Chris deBurgh being one and David Bowie being the other. And a touch of Jethro Tull. Yeah, we did lose Jerusalem and there seems to be a vein of... Interesting that this comes in a time when we're speaking about that Past Life in particular.

"Take the waters to the sea."

Quote:
Why did I think you were the same age as me, 55?
Because you remember me as the same age as you in a different Life.

Quote:
You may be right. The more I see lists of descriptions of Indigos, it is so much me, particularly the thing about bucking authority. I did have a look at an Indigo forum but to be honest, the sorts of questions being posed were pretty much the same as the posts on this entire forum. And also, I don’t feel as though it changes anything; I’m still the same person, same characteristics, the same difficulties. I did see one website saying Indigo’s life purpose is to heal themselves and then other people, so I’m not doing very well on that front!
As much as I hate to repeat myself the question remains for you, what you're trying to heal and what are the reasons yet remains the question. What many people don't think about is the 'bigger picture' and that - with great respect - is what you're missing. It's also where your overlapping circles come in as a visualisation. You see, you are eternal and this Life - although for you it might feel as though it's all there is - is only one aspect of the bigger picture. And while it's easy to do all this 'We are Eternal' stuff, the realisation is very different. But you understand that and you also understand that there is far more that you can't quite grasp. That's OK.

Yes you are the same in so many ways but you are different in others, simply because of the context in which you exist right now. I have a group of people standing behind me who will testify that you're doing better than fine. Damn, I'm all tears and snot now.

Quote:
I must admit I hoovered up that information on the ‘look inside’. But are you saying I’m supposed to be a past life regressionist, undertake a past life regression or the answer to life purpose would be from a past life ……….. so many interpretations.

I did promise myself I would never do a past life regression, due to the experience with the spirit guide, I would never want to be in such a vulnerable position. That’s why I did the past life sitting with a medium, lots of information came through about the past life that is influencing this one, and no hypnosis required.
I'm not saying you should do anything unless you feel the need to. Talking to me has 'awakened' things in you and you still have a lot to explore, whether you do or not is your choice. But the operative phrase here is "things in you". Your choices in music what resonates with Chris deBurg and lyrics from Solsbury Hill tell me it's there somewhere. You don't need a Past Life regression but if you feel the need by all means.

If you are going to connect with it all you'll do it in your own way and in your own time. If you ask me questions then I'll try and answer in ways you'll grasp. If you want something as a guide, look to your feelings and what resonates with you.

Quote:
I do seem to be having a milder version of the emotional symptoms of when this first started. I recall the anxiety I had at first was overwhelming but now it’s more a vague anxiety. I seem to be doing depression this last week. But I am going through some pretty aggressive physical ascension symptoms since last Oct/Nov the time I started to find I didn’t have the energy to run.

Yesterday, I found this link which is up to date which reports of ascension symptoms for 2018. One of the symptoms is pain in the left side “due to integrating the Divine Feminine energies”. It had not occurred to me that the increase in weakness in my left leg may well be to do with that. Plus the fact that every morning my left calf is incredibly stiff and I just thought that was as a result of no longer running. He also talks about discomfort around the ribs which I am getting along with back muscle discomfort, if I do anything strenuous, that’s anything above plain walking; even mowing the lawn I feel it the next day.

https://divinephaseslightworkermissi...ymptoms-pains/
I often wonder if it's something to do with the contrast or the dichotomy but I never seem to have anything like the same symptoms. I just roll with it whatever happens. What I do feel is the changing of energy systems, sometimes it flows gently and other times it feels like a stormy river with currents and eddies all over the place. But it all feels so natural. Whether that gives me an advantage in that I'm more in tune with what's going on I don't know. Sometimes I often wonder if people get caught up in the hype. I've seen some really bonkers posts about the Ascension/Wakening process where people just get too carried away.

Quote:
I have seen many references to those lines being written about Glastonbury, which is none too far from where I live.
I suppose you've done the energy bit around Glastonbury? By the way, the Scots and especially people from my neck of the woods were at the building of Stonehenge. They found the remains of certain species of plants and animals that were only found in the Aberdeenshire area. King Arthur was supposedly Scottish according to new research and the Isle of Avalon was really Skye.

Quote:
I’ve done a lot of reading, researching and work with my own chakras over the years. There are many satellite chakras in the system and one which is little written about; the Ananda Khanda which is masculine and turquoise in colour and sits opposite the green, feminite heart chakra. I only came to know about it due to having a great deal of pain from it after a psychic experience and then discovering that it plays a strong part in Aura Soma. When I first discovered the Turquoise Pomander and put that on that chakra, it was like fireworks going off. I also include the AK chakra now when I dowse.

Patrycia
OK, now it makes sense.

"Surely there is a window from heart to heart:
they are not separate and far from each other…..

….When love for God has been doubled in your heart,
there is no doubt that God has love for you."

~ Rumi

Interesting that you put the diagram at the end, which is where it all begins and began. I know what I mean.

Your symbols? The red one is the energetic, vibrant 'you' and the white one is Spirit/Higher Self/Monadic 'you'. I'm trying to keep this simple because it can get horribly complicated too quickly but at least some explanation would help. Not all of 'you' becomes incarnate into this dimension because it's just not possible - think of a rainbow with all its colours, and one colour is the vibrations of this existence. What is left 'up there' is open to beliefs but it can go by the name of Overself, Higher Self, Monad......

"Surely there is a window from heart to heart:
they are not separate and far from each other….."

One of your circles is 'your' heart and the other is your heart. Ascension is the process of bringing those two hearts closer, your circles represent the two hearts and your diagram is telling you a story. You still haven't quite connected with her, have you? You know she's there.