View Single Post
Old 05-05-2018, 01:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
This seems to become an eye opening day for me ... maybe.

Your explanations are are almost shockingly unexpected, and show how far our imagination can go in support of our beliefs. Who can prove you wrong?

I've just heard on tv another unexpected explanation: John Kennedy was assassinated by a shadow group because he was on the verge of sharing with the Russians that US was in contact with extraterrestrials.

Each one of us creates their own reality from their beliefs. That's why NDE experiences can be so different, because in altered states of consciousness we create our reality too, only instantaneously.

The agnostics are onto something.
Precisely.

It is called 'Occam's Razor' whereby the most plausible explanation is usually also the most correct one.

I have my own beliefs, but I am also a creature of pure logic and reason. I'm also a theist, because I understand that ascribing to the notion of a Divine Being is also logical and even scientific.

I look into the field of quantum mechanics to find my answers and as far as life after death goes, I like the theory of Biocentrism, put forward by Robert Lanza.

As for the Kennedy Assassination, I still go by the original explanation, that the communists hired a hitman in retaliation for the Bay of Pigs fiasco... because using 'Occam's Razor', it makes more sense logically than he was about to tell Russia that the US has been in contact with aliens. The former explanation is a known quantity, while the latter is an unknown one..and yes, I do believe in extraterrestrial beings and in life after death, but not in the way most people describe it to be.