View Single Post
Old 05-05-2018, 12:31 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
From the scientific point of view, to which I ascribe, the 'tunnel of light' is nothing more than the birth canal and those who see it at the moment of death are recalling their own birth experience under the influence of an oxygen starved brain.

If you want the 'tunnel of light' debunked, that's the best way to start...And you don't even need to get 'aliens' involved either, because all those creatures with big eyes and heads are only memories of doctors and others when a baby is only a few days old and their eyesight hasn't developed yet to be able to discern facial features.

I'll see you in Moksha.
This seems to become an eye opening day for me ... maybe.

Your explanations are are almost shockingly unexpected, and show how far our imagination can go in support of our beliefs. Who can prove you wrong?

I've just heard on tv another unexpected explanation: John Kennedy was assassinated by a shadow group because he was on the verge of sharing with the Russians that US was in contact with extraterrestrials.

Each one of us creates their own reality from their beliefs. That's why NDE experiences can be so different, because in altered states of consciousness we create our reality too, only instantaneously.

The agnostics are onto something.