View Single Post
Old 17-10-2016, 09:32 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born
So "belief" is the key to salvation, everyone else be damned? Should I run a string of thoughts through my head, that imagines a scenario, that resembles the imagery of the power structure of kings and queens of old? Only updated by inserting a god, a jesus, and whatever else is sanctioned by the imagination of others who are imagining in a similar way?

If I play a game within my own head where the fears of eternal rejection would drive me into the arms of the fantasies of old men from yesteryear.. it is only then will my heart be at rest?

You really have nothing to support what you're saying and yet you then project such silliness onto those who actually investigate with genuine integrity.

You are trapped within a dream that was created by others. I hope you don't mind if I don't join you.

False, I support everything I post with Scripture, true science or history as much as possible.. Now, exactly which is it in my post that you seem to lack of comprehension?

I am NOT here to recruit people to join me, especially you. You can do whatever you like for all I care... but don't try to be a smart allegator about my postings, unless you can back up your contrasting view with merit. So far, the record will show that you have not and continue to fail, miserably.

I am here to tell the Story of the Beginning (Genesis) based on what actually says in the Scripture.... not by others man made theology.

If you don't like it, then get out of the thread and do something positive.