View Single Post
Old 17-10-2016, 03:23 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Pillars
Pains and sufferings are part of our life here on earth and is subject to physical death. Deal with it and get use to it.... Don’t blame others for own' wrong doings, stupidity and ignorance….

The reward of eternal life is in the new heaven and new earth to come - after physical death….only if you believe and have faith in the Son of God, as your God and Saviour. It’s your own choice!

Deu 30:16 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

God bless

So "belief" is the key to salvation, everyone else be damned? Should I run a string of thoughts through my head, that imagines a scenario, that resembles the imagery of the power structure of kings and queens of old? Only updated by inserting a god, a jesus, and whatever else is sanctioned by the imagination of others who are imagining in a similar way?

If I play a game within my own head where the fears of eternal rejection would drive me into the arms of the fantasies of old men from yesteryear.. it is only then will my heart be at rest?

You really have nothing to support what you're saying and yet you then project such silliness onto those who actually investigate with genuine integrity.

You are trapped within a dream that was created by others. I hope you don't mind if I don't join you.