View Single Post
Old 23-09-2016, 06:44 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
I thought it was really funny when you used the world infinity and logic in the same sentence. haha.

also I understand it's fun to think about what happens after death but I just wouldn't advise it. I would advise first looking to wiser and older individuals who have dedicated many years to yoga, meditation, or prayer (spiritual gurus) and reading their ideas. I think this is wise because its the fastest way to learn, to cultivate new ideas, and it avoids running into situations that have been thought of before. Then maybe after a few years of that, maybe even decades, then you have the strength to sit down and toy with things like the belief of the afterlife.

like all 3 of your ideas, already heavily thought of, explained, theorized, philosphized... lol. and they explain it way better than you also.

if you are just casually exploring these ideas out of curiosity, my apologies for assuming. But my assumption is you think about these things to remove your anxiety about life, and that is dangerous. I dont have the time nor desire to explain it fully, just know it's messing with cosmic forces and for a mortal that is not good (ok thats poetry lol, its messing with your brain chemistry which leads to all kinds of bad **** like recurring negative behaviors. Do you think you sabotage yourself now? Wait until you run into a negative thought about the afterlife. if you truly "believe it, if the belief lowers your anxiety, then you will keep it, even if it means you stop hanging out with friends, life loses purpose, etc. etc.

hmm not sure how to respond to this lol

for starters, i dont think i began thinking about what waits after death for the purpose of removing any anxieties, its only natural to have a interest in death because we all are going to die one day, there is no stopping this, its going to happen and im facinated at what may happen after death.
and no, i do think i sabotaged myself at all...all i done was imagine what could death be like.