View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 07:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Of course, there are alternative views of human history which allow for ancient civilisations in the days when 'the gods walked among men". Various traditions speak of those who taught humans writing, agriculture, the movement of the planets, etc. These spiritual beings were worshipped, and this worship continued after they withdrew from direct contact with humanity.

Is any of this true? Who knows, but it is possible.

Peace
I been Reading and learning a lot about neandthals. From what I read they were in a lot of places before "us" Homo sapiens. I am useing what we know about neandthals to maybe get an idea of where "spiritually" began. ( I am a dork like that) a need to know how something "happened". But anyway. This is all just a therory I came up with. Keeping in mind, most often in history "we" in a since fallowed the tracks of the neandthals and they too were spiritual people. The held Rituals, maybe worshipped something, rituals for there dead? No one really knows why but they know they did. So how much did we learn from them? Either through personal contact or finding there artifacts in there path. When thinking about this you have to think it happened 50,000 to 40,000 year's ago and evolved since then.