View Single Post
Old 16-02-2017, 08:13 PM
Gracey thanks for your insight
And while I think of it, your science side, I should have realised with your Nikola Tesla avatar.

---

Lynn

Thinking of cards! I don't use them as much as I should but I do find them a good tool to help focus the mind when I do.
I like colour cards. I think it's because there is nothing but a colour, I'm not influenced by a picture, not that I let a picture influence me anyhow. My tutor at one of my circles knows I'll use the cards as a tool, and, as he says, not as they should be!
But, as I say, I get the results

I can mix & match what I do, as far as psychic & mediumistic goes, but I do make a conscious effort to work with one or the other.
I said in another thread that I find psychic work boring, but when working that way and people have that look about them that says how do you know that about me, I still get a little warm feeling and have to smile to myself.

I still have much to learn and I do take things serriously but when working in a mediumistic way I do find it uplifting and fun.
I'm always intrigued the various ways I get things, for example, in a reading recently I got a sense of cherry, I didn't see it, I didn't smell it and when I said this, which was a question to validate a connection, I was asked "there is something very distinct about this man", that's what I got, a sense of cherry. That's what I had to say, I have a sense of cherry and I found myself rubbing my fingers.
He smiled and said that the man I had connected to smoked cherry flavoured rolling tobacco.

I was puzzled afterwards thinking about it that I didn't smell it & rub my fingers, anyhow I got the result.
Strange how one day you get something one way and another day it could be exactly the same thing but you get it in another way, I wish they'd make up their minds

Can I ask you two what your favourite way to read is and what you are sometimes puzzled by?