View Single Post
Old 12-11-2015, 05:38 PM
Master
I appreciate the explanation you have given so far, and feel I understand in some small part.
I would like to question you more.

As you have explained it I believe I understand. The Void I know of it a place of Pausing and Re-Making into a new Potential, a Place of Creation so to speak.

The Void Away From the Infinite that you speak of is a place of Non-Being and once arrived at Consciousness ceases it's ability to be part of the Creative Process correct?
There is no re-making itself, no more creating experiences, no more evolution of consciousness. It is complete removal from expansion and evolution. It is as End as there can be.

Can it be said that you are agents/beings of Entropy? (lack of order or predictability; gradual decline into disorder) Desiring the ending of all things of order?
Meaning positively aligned beings are attempting to create order and negatively aligned beings are attempting to undo order.

If this is so, what greater purpose does Entropy have in the Multi-verse? Does it make room for new creations to be made?
Or do the agents of Entropy desire to so thoroughly remove all energy from the playing field so that there can be no playing field for Creation?

Did Entropy come into existence as the same time as Order, is it the natural polarity of Order? Or was Entropy a choice made which formed species which became the predators of Order?

My last questions: If the Beings of Entropy (Negatively Aligned Beings) are ultimately heading to the total dissolution of Consciousness which is the Void away from the Infinite, wouldn't this utter lack of Beingness and participation in the Creation/Decreation Process of the Multi-verse be a form of self extinction?
Why would Consciousness extinct itself? To what end?