View Single Post
Old 12-11-2015, 05:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyson
I am an open conduit, so there is no need to ask me for permission. Ask THEM. They proceed now:

Ceremony is fodder. It is unreal, a temporary illusion of mind. Ceremony, ritual is no longer necessary once the training wheels have been removed off the mind. If you would seek a spiritual hand, you only need will it. The nature of intent and of will is unbiased to polarity. Unrestrained, un-acknowledged and un-purposed intent is what damn souls, and by damn, we refer to a type of spiritual stunting. One should not call down deities not reflected of their alignment. It will hold self back and much is left to be undone.

We are here if you wish further questions.

Requoting for practical purposes.

"Unrestrained, un-acknowledged and un-purposed intent" is a very interesting definition.

Let us make a simple, and in this case fictious example. One day I am speaking with a friend on the phone. He is unwisely driving his car at the same time, and I hear him collide with a parked car. Before the phone abruptly dies, I am informed that he is in pain, is bleeding from a deep cut in the face caused by a broken window's glass and that he is passing out.

Now I do three things. First I call the emergency service and give them what information I have. hoping my friend can be located by the phonecall. Next, I do my little warmup ritual and then attempt to focus on my friend, to stop the blood flow from his wound and send him healing energy. Finally I pray to the Powers That Be in the hope that they will hear me and make arrangements so my friend can be saved in time. This is pretty much as ambitious as I get.

I would be interested in learning if this in any way is "unrestrained, un-acknowledged and un-purposed intent" and if so, how it can be improved. I will acknowledge right away that I do not seem to be a healer by talent, nor can I 'reach out' to the patient and feel what is wrong as if it was on my own body. But I am not going to sit down and allow my lack of talents to stop me from trying to help either.