View Single Post
Old 29-11-2019, 10:59 AM
Seeker
During my two year chat with my reincarnated self (March 2014 to July 2016), she told me that she had heard that this kind of thing can occasionally happen. She is (I am) even more interested in the subject of reincarnation now, having had her own (my own) personal 'proof' of the reality of reincarnation.

Tia heard about a 23 year old girl who was a direct reincarnation, like a 'walk-in', of a 65 year old male who passed to Spirit after a long period of illness. After dying in hospital, he appeared, or woke up, in the body of a young girl, aged 19, without the need to go through another childhood.

The original occupant (mind/spirit/soul?) of the girl's body had passed to Spirit after contracting a serious case of food-poisoning. The man's essence/soul entered the girl's physical body at the exact time that original essence left.

After a few days recuperation in hospital, he (now inhabiting a female body) spent many weeks acclimatising to his new situation and fitting into his new life.

I don't know any more facts about this case, or even the truth of it, but it's an interesting thought that this kind of thing can happen.