View Single Post
Old 23-03-2017, 10:52 PM
Master
You know I was intending to do them in sequence, too, but instead I've been targeting the particular chakra I've been experiencing tension in at the time - in my case, the first four chakras, and particularly my solar plexus (I've been experiencing a lot of anxiety there [] over the past couple of months and the yoga really has been a lifesaver, it's great for relieving and releasing tension in the body :)).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude
Haha yup snap. Have you tried the others yet? I'm actually eager to try them just I always remember at the wrong time. Did you notice anything after?

Maybe you could set an alarm? :)

Oh yeah though, I've definitely noticed a big difference, as I say it's really helped to relieve the anxiety I've been feeling - though just a word of warning, it can bring a lot of repressed material to the surface (or at least it seems to have done in my case) and it's been pretty uncomfortable at times! Though you're probably not as uptight as I am, so it might not be such a trying experience for you Anyway, I've just been targeting the specific area with certain stretches when it starts to feel overwhelming, and again it really helps to stretch your muscles and release tension.

I'm interested to hear how you get on with it :)