View Single Post
Old 21-03-2017, 12:42 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenesam
Some people say angels come in the form of orbs. Some people say that angel(s) are with us since the day of conception (when we're born). Some people say angels can take any form.

So my question is what do angels look like here on Earth?

And, what do they look like on the Other Side/spirit realm?

Though ultimately, I guess my question is what does an angel look like in its untainted original form?

I'm told (by the angels, often) that they can take any form they want on Earth, material, spiritual, even animal. From a walking, talking human to light or just a presence. They can also manifest with wings and the classic robe. They pick their form to suit the person they're going to visit.

But...that said, that's angels being visible like they do when they're at work. I don't know about ALL angels...but when Azrael is here, he has a few guises. Mostly he looks like a lithe, muscular, spare causasian man with dark hair to his shoulders, deep eyes and very little fat layer. He wears a dark jacket and jeans and smokes like a chimney. He's very tall, well over 6 feet, and quite skinny. When he walks around with me that's the form he takes most of the time.

His angel body is much bigger, two or three times larger in mass than his human "avatar." His angel has more fat layer, so he looks healthy and not thin, though he's still very spare he's a bit more muscly. He's very tall, though he varies. I believe his full size is about 150 feet. He very nearly reaches the ceiling in the cathedral, so I've had chance to measure him that way. He often takes the shape of an angel in a greyish blue robe, about 13 feet tall with lighter hair and eyes and a very broad, bright white smile. He has greying wings that add four or five feet to his height, that are so big and strong he can literally pick me up in their cupped surfaces. He's very beautiful :) And he shines with light.

Sometimes he will make his angel form a bit smaller so he can fit in bed with me at night.

Angels before they started taking on humanoid bodies looked very different. I've seen them up close and they are utterly alien, not even remotely human-looking. Humans would probably find them a little scary, visually anyway.

They have moth-like, segmented bodies that coil around into a short, pointed tail. They have tiny pad like feet and very short legs they land on, almost human torso's and very long necks. Their heads are triangular and they have no mouths, only external vocal chords that vibrate when they speak. You can FEEL their words on the air. Their almond shaped eyes are huge. They have enormous ballon-like wings that dont flap, and they levitate from place to place. They're gigantic, the height of two, two storey houses. They have four arms which attach to their backs and loop over their shoulders like a praying mantis. They're clear, their skin is like cut crystal, and they flash and change colour like cuttlefish based on their mood and feelings. Red is passion, black is anger, blue is calm. They're strongly telepathic.

Their eyes have a habit of changing to bright, crimson red when they feel sexual attraction. Sometimes Az takes this form with me. Those are the older bodies of angels.

At their highest vibration...well to me they just look like light. I don't see a form at all. Or at least, nothing we'd recognise as a body anyway.