Thread: Seeing colors
View Single Post
Old 23-02-2017, 08:50 PM
Master
Sure. You're just seeing the energy working in your auric field. What colors you saw depends on what was happening.

Here's a handy example. I just had an energy massage two hours ago and wow was it ever great! Yum.

So being psychic I decided to watch what he was doing energetically and asked him to hand me my sleep mask, which help shut out the light so I can see better with my third eye.

I tuned in and watched the energy in the muscles be moved around and how it would react to his touch, pushing and massaging. At times I saw him move energy into me, other times I saw him removing stagnant and low frequency energy (appears as a muddy yellow or muddy green to me) out and replace it with bright green energy (healing)
I was able to note that the energy on the left side of my body was far more present, infused and saturated than the right side of the body which had wifty energy which wasn't as fluid or saturated. (right side of my body has had multiple sports injuries)

When he had me lay on my stomack my third eye was squished and all I could see was backed up and exploding energy. LOL It was bizarre to watch and my third eye didn't like being muffled one bit! I tried to see through all the static caused by it being pushed on and muffled by the pillow but couldn't. So moved my consciousness outside my body and watch from a few inches above his hands. Vision increased dramatically but I wasn't able to help him move stagnant energy out of the tissue and muscles when OBE, which I find odd. (?) So Just told him where it was and to clean it out, he could feel it and it was easily done.

Great teamwork! I could SEE the energy, he could FEEL the energy and I feel fantastic now. Will be referring people to him for sure.

So to answer your question: Yes! It's normal when able to activate your third eye.
Play with it, use it in more settings, get to know your own auric field in meditation, look at your pets or friends fields and so on. New play toy to master! It's a whole new way to see more of the world and get new information from what the basic five senses bring you.