View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 12:40 AM
Guide

Technology Acting Strangely?

For a while now, I had this sneaking suspicion that technology acts weirdly purposeful around me.

Like when I’m ignoring something I need to reflect on, my tablet shuts down to force me to focus on it. Once I need to research something important after thinking about it, it turns on with more battery power than before.

A page might lag in place until I read something important to help me. The wifi connection might be temporarily lost so I can focus on reading an important book to my growth. The page might start clicking random videos on its own until it somehow conveniently find a video that helps me with my current issues.

There’s a lot more activity like that. In response to this, I asked my guides about it. They said people usually have abilites that have to do where our emotional connections lies the most — such as how it’s easiest to have telepathy on people you’re closest to, or people can speak to plants and nature when they’re deeply connected to it.

Apparently, I’ve been studying and working in technology in the present life and several past lives before, so this applies to me. It all sounds crazy to me — so is this possible?

Last edited by SerendipityLizard : 07-06-2018 at 01:49 AM.