View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 06:56 AM
Master
I think instead of just b12 you should have her on a total b-complex. the B vitamins are great for so many things and chances are if she's anemic it's from iron deficiency and not b-12 anyways.. not that I am a doctor! I just think that especially given the situation her being b-12 anemic is not too much to worry about but a b-complex is great for so many things..

I personally use a remedy from Hyland's. I have one called Menstrual Cramps and one simply called PMS.. and both have worked wonderfully for me almost every time I've taken them and for my mom as well though my mom is not into all of this stuff, sometimes she takes what I give her and she's asked for those remedies over because they helped her so much.
If you are going to try one of those, she may have to take it more often for her acute condition until they start working. Most of the times I've used them, my cramps were gone within a few minutes. there was at least one time where they hung around longer though.
when taking a homeopathic remedy you want to make sure that you spill the pills into the cap and place them under the tongue (at least these remedies from Hyland's) and don't touch them with your hands. Also don't eat or drink or smoke anything for about 15 minutes before and after taking them.
again I'm not a doctor but I personally would nix the rx especially since you're keen on alternatives and it doesn't even help her that much.. well good luck!!