View Single Post
Old 26-09-2017, 03:53 AM
Newbie ;)

When I was a kid I could look into my own future and see the probabilities of this or that happening. I did not really have the same ability when it came to other people or events which I am thankful for looking back now.

I remember that it was somewhat a pain in the rear to decipher time to pin point say a date of something occurring in my life or an age I would be when X happened. For those that do predict things or the television psychics that can rattle off a list of things occurring and when I have a strong feeling of their predictions being wrong either as not happening at all or dates off. It is not an easy thing to "predict" things happening with certainty or at least getting the date and time right.

For me it was like feeling for an ever expanding ribbon that you couldn't quite get a hold of no matter how much you try. Then the ribbon splits off into hundreds of thousands of copies and your like, what the hell, which one am I suppose to follow? It gets crazy.. Though for me it was more a feeling thing than actually seeing say a ribbon, I just felt the energy waves I guess but if I got too caught up in it I would feel like throwing up because I would get really dizzy.