View Single Post
Old 28-11-2010, 07:16 PM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
I've done some visualizations too w/o prompting only to read about them later! Sending white light into the earth was one of them.

I'm a chicken sometimes, what can I say?!! Despite that I want to reassure you I've never experienced anything worse than headaches and a little nausea when my lower chakras opened. It's feeling things happening in my body and not knowing what is going to happen next that bothers me. And sometimes the energy can feel quite strong.

I have dreams sometimes where someone is working on my energy system and in the dreams I remind myself to relax and allow. There was even a dream where I and the other person joked about my worrying!

Oh neat.
Yeah i went through a stage of fear through all the strong sensations and such, think i'm getting used to all of the weird feelings though.
I managed to meditate last night, managed to get it down throughout my whole body, but it felt... very weak as soon as it left the throat chakra, i think i need to do some more unblocking on the lower chakras, especially the throat. But the strangest thing happened, frightened me and i jumped and stopped it. I could see millions of tiny colourful glass beads falling down on me, and i could feel the sensation as they landed all over my body, and that was startling.
That's amazing, maybe a spirit guide?