View Single Post
Old 28-11-2010, 07:07 PM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Bear
I wouldnt try and speed up the process, you will just get sick. The body needs time to adjust to the energy and by pushing the process you will just burn your self out and your body.

Not closing your chakras can cause loads of severe problems (Iv had 28 years experience with chakras), so even if you dont believe in it, its worth knowing how to do it. You may find the more you develope the more desperate you will be to do it.

Anyone can open and close chakras, its not hard to do, and you dont need any kundalini expertise or otherwise to do it., however, you do need to know how to control what happens when you do.

Thanks, so i should just go with the flow? I am feeling sick as it is, which is the reason i wanted to speed up the process.
I'm glad you have lots of experience with chakras, what exactly does closing a chakra do? And how does it cause severe problems to not close, i thought having them open was a good thing? I've heard that having your chakras closed and blocked could cause problems. For some reason i just don't feel like i should shut em down, but i'll consider it. How do you go about closing a chakra and opening it anyway?