View Single Post
Old 24-05-2020, 05:52 AM
Newbie ;)

Unwind yourself of the unreal and find the real! The truth will set you free!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn_is_a_play

How is one?

Is everything alright?
Hope one has food to eat, water to drink and a place to stay.

Is one healthy?
Hope one is alive and full of life.

Is one free?
Hope one has time to play.

Is one's family and friends alright?
Hope the ones have food, water and shelter.

Is one’s family & friends healthy?
Hope the ones are alive and full of life.

Is one's family & friends free?
Hope the ones are free to meet and play.

What more does one need?

I asked these questions within me to "each and every thought and its systems" that entered into the temple of my heart, and i easily figured out the real thoughts, from the unreal thoughts!!! Real thoughts always answered bright, solutions were found very easily, the path was lit up, the unreal thoughts just vaporized and did not remain within me!

The functioning of this real meditation is evident to me(as i read through the posts below), when it was asked to the persons involved in this meditation thread. The pseudo-thoughts only hissed and spitted vanity and when asked the meditative questions ran away from the light of love).They were of fear and had to wither away. If their thoughts were real, they would have answered with an open heart! There is no fear in love! Love is innocent and it never gets hurt or hurts another! Children are innocent and full of love, they would have answered these questions and be done with this meditation in a jiffy! My children did this meditation so easily and went out to play under the sun. But sadly most adults could not even enter it!!! When we do it and realize that, there is nothing more needed than the basic necessities of life and to have time for each other and be able to live, laugh and play in harmony, then, it is finished.

This meditation illuminates the human and allows one to realize that life is a dream and there is no taking out of it, only to give into it. You can give love, friendship, protection and care! You can play, be joyful and ecstatic in everything you do. that is all!

Absurdities such as immortality, enlightenment, desire for supreme consciousness, ascensions, transcendence are totally dissolved.

Being human is natural and all that is natural is beautiful. We are all beautiful and this is the TRUTH