Thread: Fatigue
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 10:23 PM
Ladofthelight

I don't necessarily think there is anything to protect ourselves from... Only positive things have been happening to me, and I believe it does take its toll.

I have been waking up in the middle of the night very frequently lately, usually to visions in my room. Physically my sleep cycle might not be as sound as it has been in the past, but there is a lot of things happening in my fields right now, so I think it is quite a fair trade off. :-)

Rosewater, if you feel energy in your fields that you are not a fan of, you can intention it to go away. You can recognize it and ask it to leave you alone. To me, everything is energy, and I believe we are all eternal, thus, nothing can really "hurt" us.

Just opinions, not mandating any sort of ultimate truth, or saying that my ideas are better than yours... :-)

I was just curious, from a human perspective, if others were experiencing the same sort of fatigue that I have lately.

I agree with Jorddy, it is certainly a peaceful energy. Peaceful to the point it puts me to sleep!

loves.

Lad