View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 01:12 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by babaji
is there a caring person out there who can help me with an emotional block? I find that I just need a caring, safe space, and my body will release the energy blockage on its own. in other words, I need to cry this out. please let me know if you can help. we can communicate on discord if you have it and do a call? thanks. if you look through the threads ive made you can see that ive been dealing with this issue for a while now. please let me know. thanks.

ive already tried a billion things and a billion people. it came out when I was in the presence of one person, but unfortunately I wasn't with him for long enough. which is why I'm looking for another special person to help me out.

Remember that the Creator is Love, and Love holds all things together. You want to have an emotional blockage healed/released which is in line with your energy body. Perhaps begin to seek the Love of the Creator and this experience will sort out all the rest.

In all religions, God is Love... and are you not one with God? Then begin to think of yourself as an embodiment and vessel of Love.