View Single Post
Old 23-02-2019, 09:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooncat the Blue
Hi so I've actually always dealt with a lack of energy. I remember even in my teen years I'd find myself too tired to complete certain tasks most other kids would do. It got worse when I was in my mid twenties, if I didn't get up to brush my teeth two hours before I'd normally go to sleep, I'd be too tired to get up and do it. Now that I'm 29, I'm having to virtually completely stop drinking alcohol and forget about medical cannabis. I just started drinking green tea, taking kelp supplements for iodine, honey, and making vegetable/fruit smoothies but haven't really noticed any effect. I do plan to include other things as I can afford them which brings me to asking you, what would you recommend for someone with such a lack of energy? I'd also like to ask, why would I be experiencing this at such a young age? I see older people going through a complete work day plus chores while I'm not even getting in my daily routine.

Since you mentioned diet, Ill just say, you could go online and use 'cronometer' and enter everything you eat just to see if you are getting sufficient nutrients.