View Single Post
Old 20-11-2011, 05:28 PM
Andrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia1982
Hi There

There is something I would really like some clarity on and what happened with me.
There is a male I am strongly drawn to for a long time, met him back in 2008 and am still fond of him, we were not a couple or anything. I then left to go overseas for couple of years and he was on my mind. Anyway beginning of 2010 I was due to come back home and was planning for it to be around April 2010. During March/April 2010 I thought of this guy a lot more so than usual, perhaps because I was hoping to see if anything would happen when I come back or just me returning home to see family/friends again. A day or so before I left the country to return, I was online browing the local newspaper of my home town and was thinking of him then too just randomly...then for some reason something which i have NEVER done before I went to the death notices, I even typed his surname as if this voice told me to do so...and guess what I saw to my amazement...news that his mother passed away the week earlier. Can someone explain what this means???? How could this have happened to me, like I said its not as though I go online to the death notices to check things out!! its the 1st time that had ever happened to me.

Hi Mia1982! This is a very common thing and it happens to a lot more people than you would think. I just want to say that I agree with the posters above who say that there are no coincidences - when it comes to matters of spirit at least, all things are carefully planned out.

So what caused it? Well, it was likely either your spirit guide, or his deceased mother. One (or perhaps both of them working in unison) impressed the thought to check the death notices upon you. I cannot tell you for certain why they did this, but I have a guess. Is it possible that this man needs comfort? Perhaps you are the best person to comfort him after his loss, and Spirit had to make you aware of that? That's my best guess.

I hope this helps!

-Andrew
EternityForAllRadio.com