View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 10:16 AM
Mia1982

Clarity Please..

Hi There

There is something I would really like some clarity on and what happened with me.
There is a male I am strongly drawn to for a long time, met him back in 2008 and am still fond of him, we were not a couple or anything. I then left to go overseas for couple of years and he was on my mind. Anyway beginning of 2010 I was due to come back home and was planning for it to be around April 2010. During March/April 2010 I thought of this guy a lot more so than usual, perhaps because I was hoping to see if anything would happen when I come back or just me returning home to see family/friends again. A day or so before I left the country to return, I was online browing the local newspaper of my home town and was thinking of him then too just randomly...then for some reason something which i have NEVER done before I went to the death notices, I even typed his surname as if this voice told me to do so...and guess what I saw to my amazement...news that his mother passed away the week earlier. Can someone explain what this means???? How could this have happened to me, like I said its not as though I go online to the death notices to check things out!! its the 1st time that had ever happened to me.