View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 10:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I think 'who' is correct pronoun in this case. Him/her=who. His/hers=whom (but that's just my virgo obsession with order coming out).

I guess blame would be self referential in this case, which means someone is there to fight the enemy, so ideally, the answer to your question would be no one.

I don't know. Do you?

(teehee, you said butt)

Quite the contrary, there is no blame in the sense that blame is another thought that is recognised and you leave no one at 'whom' it can be directed.

Well, there is no such thing as happy meal, so I guess the commercial is aimed to mislead.

Keeping inline with the O.P and the suggestion of whether or not the mind is the enemy already integrates that there is a self in reflection of the enemy .

For there to be the suggestion that there is no-one to blame would nullify the question .

There would be no enemy ..

Butt as stated for there to be an enemy or a friend must therefore put the blame or the association on either's doorstep ..

In regards to where the thoughts come from there always will be magnetically charged reflection of what you relate yourself to being .

The thought in the O.P was reflected and magnetically charged in relation to what the poster believes himself to be and what the mind is and what constitutes the enemy ..

x daz x