View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 12:30 AM
Deactivated Account

On meeting my guide in the primary stages of contact after years of effort I was convinced he had joined me to take me somewhere in some way, an exploration if you like and unconsciously was carrying fear around this. One of the very first images he impressed was frustration with me as he banged his fists on the table demanding 'we must go now', a clairvoyant image with clairaudience coming in over the top, I immediately rejected his plea based in the understanding that spirit would not get angry with me and would never interfere with free will, they simply guide in a similar way to receiving sound parental guidance and we all know children have to make their own mistakes to gain first hand experience so figured I was either imagining it or this was a malevolent force trying it's luck. He interrupted my thoughts with 'you learn fast little one' and the relationship has developed from there. I'm not qualified to give advice as a student myself but suggest you aim for connection with your lifetime guide of which we have two one male one female because you are assured of protection that way but like any other relationship this takes time, effort, self awareness and a great deal of trust.