View Single Post
Old 19-10-2017, 09:50 AM
Knower

SkyGodWarrior that is wonderful! we all love faes. the fae i love them! they are down to earth, and usually i meet them where i can see them clearly in my dreams. Their social structures are different from how it is over here, and the way to view the nature and themselves, such as friends are so different. You can just say hello, and acknowledge their presence, they reside in a very different dimension than here, and actually may know more about you than you already know.
I love to speak with them, and their energies are always filled with fun and joyous exuberence.

Having a fae friend is like no other! They bring joy, laughter and a connection to your inner child, the 'essence of you' that is free-loving and expresses your creative energy unhindered. The faes love to offer their help to people whom are keen and true to wanting to help others and nature, they are able to look deeply, and discern beyond ego to see the true loving you. Much loved friends to cherish, and I do love the fae, they are unique compared to elves, and more