View Single Post
Old 27-10-2017, 02:42 PM
Seeker
So I'm new to this past lives stuff. I was browsing online and saw this. I've been having realistic dreams for a long time. I'm not transgendered either. I'm a straight 27 year old woman (and now mother)

When I would play with other kids my age I was always the dad when we played house.

When I was able to dress myself I dressed like a boy because it just seemed right. I dressed in slacks and button up shirts when I was around 13-15 years old. Nice watches and all.

I listened to older music. Read older books. (Still do)

When I got into high school i began to get into my own. I was never pushed to be feminine or masculine. I grew my hair out longer, wore more feminine clothes, all that.

I've always had realistic dreams. Like I fall asleep but it's like I was never asleep. I'll be eating a meal with my family or golfing or having a conversation. Normal every day stuff ... It's me but it's not. The older I get. The.more I remember the little details of the dreams. Like the clock on my bedstand. So when I wake up, I check the time and then clocks not there. it wasn't ever there because it was just a dream.

I have the dream where I die. A couple months ago I had it almost every night.

I know that in these dreams Im a man And I'm in love with a woman and I have so many kids it's ridiculous. But I love em. And I wake up and still love em

I don't talk to alot of people about this because I get sick of the crazy looks I get. Yes I already know it sounds crazy but I have to tell someone.