View Single Post
Old 22-10-2017, 11:57 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Death reversed. Reliving an old pattern either for him or you , extending a relationship more than is due. Karmic resolving in finality.
Justice reversed. Being aware of all sides of the relationship, yet not being able to fully let go, needing more perspective and time.
Queen of swords. Having an image of someone who might not be compatible or seeing detachment from another, in the sense of mismatch personally.
Five of wands. Conflict resolution, or not being afraid of what is clearly not working, instead wanting to work through it. Re connection through networking/ mutual friends.
Page of swords. Keeping brash feelings aside and bringing more softer aspects in picture just to meet a common ground to communicate. Being in denial of what does not feel right.
Judgement. It feels there is a lot of karmic energy , and letting go of that energy not just from this partnership, but others too. This karmic pattern could be for one of the partners in the relationship. a growth is happening in this area, rather than knowing oneself fully yet to embrace newer/ long term partnerships.
Six of swords. Accepting feelings of defeat if any and allowing oneself to move ahead.
Hermit. Knowing clear differences and know one's worth compared to a partner. Personal differences that did not align in a partnership. Feeling one's true worth compared to a partner.
Sun. This is a good card and maybe this for the best ultimately. And that there will not be an extension of something that wasn't working out.

Just my interpretation of this.

Thanks a lot angelic star!

May I know what is 'karmic energy'? Does it mean that there is a force to force our relationship become worse? I don't really understanding this.

Besides, with reference to the judgement and 6 of swords, does it mean that he prefers to have new relationship rather than get back to me? And I need to accept he will leave me for the new relationship?

I am here to apologise that I type wrongly about what the hermit is referring, the hermit should refer to what I did not know, does it changed you interptation of the spread? Sorry again for the typing mistake><

Just a short conclusion for your interpretation, do you think that we will get back together in the coming future?

I know I have many questions need your help to clarify, sorry la><

Thanksssss again angelic star!