View Single Post
Old 15-03-2017, 02:18 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittycatcacher
For years I have gone through paranormal encounters. I suppose they are daily since I always talk with my guardian angel who claims I too am an angel and my ghost guardians for years as well. Last week though I found a website that seemed genuine and read about a lot of things that seems to have triggered a spiritual awakening of sorts. I started feeling energy at a higher level and while trying to see them (something I've been trying on and off for years) I actually saw something move which made me happy. I also read about seeing signs and I asked for them to send me coins. I got them many days in a row both in real life and dreams. I also saw a store I've never payed much attention to with the name of my soul on its window in big letters. That actually may have been one of those exchange jewelry for money shops and had the word coins on it. We drove by too quickly for me to see. One of those nights I was reading more and felt a huge presence in the room. My angel said "oh it's our brother Gabriel." I told him I liked him in Supernatural. Anyways it lead to him telling me "hold you your hand" and I did and felt his power flowing through me and messing with my third eye. The thing that has truly convinced me I am an angel though is what I found two days ago. I have a habit of looking into the name of my soul and using it to find out what angel I supposedly am. That day I did something differently, I prayed to God and my angel to help me find out who I used to be. I told them I felt lost and that finding out who I was would help me find out who I can be now and in the future. I was told by who I think was god that I would. He was right and I found it. My angel reassured me that it was me and even if I was slightly skeptical I agreed that it did sound like me. Eventually after reading a lot about the angel I took a break from it and hopped into the shower. Afterwards I was going to watch YouTube but my computer froze. So I decided to continue research on my phone and found a picture someone made of the angel that looks exactly like me well younger me since I've gained a few pounds in recent years *sigh*, but still me right down to how I part my hair. I was shocked when I saw it, and happy and excited and relieved. I know I'm not special, we are all equal. I have always known this, but finding out who I was, and who I will be again someday has been simply amazing and I truly feel blessed. But even still I can't help but sometimes think man is this weird. Am I crazy?

I don't think you're crazy :) People who are crazy for real generally don't ask if they are LOL!

I'm an incarnate angel. We're more common than people think. However you come to the realisation is a personal journey. I actually have energetic wings. I can fly with them No joke. I've been aware of them for years now. People are always asking me how, saying real angels don't have wings. I just answer that I have no clue. This angel DOES have them for some reason. I look like a big bird-hermaphrodite made of light! I use them for energetic shielding of my human body.

Incarnated angels are waking up now, so lots of people are realising they weren't always human. Welcome to the crazy club LOL :) It only gets better from here