View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 07:14 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
Tweet..! It was not covered in feathers! Those pictures were bird poop and it looked like a monkey sitting on a twig (monkey according to my own mental matrixing process).

http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k594/Chrysaetos/DSC02257.jpg?t=1292607250

Summerland, none of the ''disbelievers'' here are disrespectful.. What is offensive IMO is what you wrote above.
And as said, this is a thread in a normal subforum. It is not the sanctuary or a ''myspace'' thread.

Amethyst invites us to discuss this.. look at the pictures she posted that contained arguments and questions..!!
Exactly! I spot the pareidolia phenomena as well. With that, there is no disrespect at all, but disagreement..

You seem to have forgotten that I was here before. And I saw the way that you reacted to anything outside norm. I was on the receiving end of many of your comments and ridicule as were others. And a lot of mockery in veiled jabs, just this side of not being abusive. All so innocent sounding. As I have said before, if someone doesn't have an interest in a thread (subforum)then simply leave it be. Done here again for a while.