Thread: chakras
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 09:53 AM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
What really bothers me about the energy body,is the relation with awareness.
I mean,i worked,and still work with my chakras,but i noticed that i can work with something 'only' when it enters my perception (memory bank).

So,i'm starting to have some questions.What are chakras,without my awareness of them?

Let's say that we're all wrong and the main chakras are not seven,but thirty.
How can i work with them if i'm not aware of their existence?

If you want to really throw a wrench in your concept engine just ponder on this
Originally when the chakra system was first shared with people and eventually written down it had to be put into words because we speak and symbolism and so although all of this had to do with aspects of the Mind in order to explain it to people they could just say the mind 144 time's because it makes no sense verbally to say the same thing multiple times and it somehow mean something different at the same time so they had to attach something to it so the meaning would have a symbol attached and a location and a color that way when they say you need to work on "blablabla" you remember that word that you know that represents a certain action mentally. However throughout history and time people have confused the meaning and nowadays we have people that are convinced that can see chakras and their colors and their locations and even feel them and I have no doubt that these people are truthful however that is the power of the human mind because originally they never existed they only came to existence for communication sake but the misunderstanding has grown to what it is today