View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 10:19 PM
Experiencer

I'm Not Here To Convince Skeptics That Magic Exists

Criss Angel decided to use what has been described by audience members as mediocre stage tricks, like at his Vegas act BELIEVE, simply because his gifts lessened from his misuse of those powers and the group entity he channels misusing their energies.

I have been abused by the energies of Criss Angel's fourth plane, yellow-energy group entity, and am therefore highly motivated to expose him for what he is. For you, it is like me trying to explain to a blind person what the color green looks like.

And if you do a search on YouTube - which I have done - to try and find credible, mechanical explanations behind his great feats, before his powers lessened, you will find only pathetic, mediocre explanations. I know the difference between stage illusion, high-tech gadgetry, and genuine telekinesis, and have not only witnessed all three in person but have also channeled the last firsthand.

I suggest you open your mind and do A LOT more research on this issue. Or, if you are simply here to try and smear my educational post I will quickly realize it and put you on my ignore list, as I no longer have patience with trolls and Criss Angel supporters who refuse to see the truth and/or are here simply because you are a paid Criss Angel employee, i.e., a disinformation agent of Criss Angel or Christopher Sarantakos.