View Single Post
Old 14-08-2016, 08:44 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
CrystalKitty, it is an amazing country. I'd love to go there again. One thing I really loved about the country was its energy. As we flew into NZ, we went over volcanoes.. even before we got to those I could feel the energy of NZ. The energy to me felt very ancient.. in a good kind of way. I cried when I felt this ancient energy as I was in awe of how it felt.. I resonated to that ancientness so much (It felt way older then Australia). The energy still makes my heart sing.
In my understanding the original inhabitants of that land that is now called Australia have a very real ancient history. I believe they are ancient Africa and would've travelled there when the Original I dina still looked Africa. They may have even journeyed when there was no water separating Asia from Australia. Like this land there would've been multiple voyages to and from. I have a special place in my heart for these Indigenous Earth People. Some of those abrasive people say to us Maori that we are half breeds. I say to them that they don't even know the half of it. We are a mixture of many people. Then you get some Maori that say that they originated here. This could be true. I believe one of the sayings of the Originals from that land is Yothuyindi, which has to do with being a child of the Earth. Don't quote me on that. Thanks for your kind words. Many blessings to you.