View Single Post
Old 20-09-2019, 03:25 PM
Experiencer
Thank you so much Kate for being patient.

Without wasting any time, let's get straight into it.
You appeared to me with an inner aura of the colour green and the outer aura a combination of violet and crystal (I think that's the correct name for it. The aura is clear and can take on any colour. It is almost reflective and translucent at the same time). I've seen this type of aura before in the crystalline children or beings from a particular part or origin. I hope that makes sense to you, before I start rattling on about Starseeds etc..
The green at your core means you can create whatever you wish, it is an energy used by many healers as a general colour that follows command. For instance, red may be used to heat things up, while blue may be used as a cooling colour. Green is usually a precursor to other colours.
The violet and crystalline colour represents spiritual advancement, knowledge and it great as a shield (protection).

Base Chakra: 14cm in diameter and yellow in colour. It has speckles of red also. It's a touch depleted, which usually means physical tiredness. It can also mean emotional tiredness, but I will get to that in just a moment. After your meditations, just remember to ground yourself in this plane, otherwise, you may get the feeling of haziness or dreaming during the day. This is because you are good at traveling between worlds.

Sacral Chakra: 13cm in diameter and orange in colour, it is slightly depleted. Again, just remember to take time to rest given it's just been a full moon and I'm sure you've been active

Navel Chakra: 9cm in diameter and yellow in colour. It is slightly depleted but in good condition. You are telling me, you usually store energy for later, just lately you have been active.

I must clarify. During the readings I ask the permission of your higher self to view your aura and chakras for the purpose of validation with you the soul. In that time you communicate with me and tell/ show me thinks you think is important or will be good for validation. That's what I meant by 'you' told me...xyz.

Solar Plexus Chakra: 9cm in diameter and violet/ light whitish violet in colour. It is slightly depleted. Ok, as you are an empath, you feel others emotions. Not as in when someone is sad, you feel sad because they are sad. You FEEL their pain, sadness, joy, happiness. This can be energy taxing. So even when you aren't consciously aware of it, unless you protect your aura, others will use your energy without asking. People often ask "Why can people use my energy without asking"? As the empath and the healer, your primary purpose is to help others. The higher self goes..."This person needs help, here you go...".

Heart Chakra: 20cm in diameter and gold in colour, your heart is full of divine love and compassion. You care deeply for all beings of this planet, human or otherwise. When others are in your presence, they can feel that. Your message for this plane is love, compassion and healing. When you put your hands out, this energy will flow through to the surroundings.

Throat Chakra: 9cm in diameter the throat is a pale violet in colour. Your higher mind is filled with spiritual knowledge. When you speak this truth with others, they believe you. "Oh yeah, I've never seen the world from that perspective, but I do believe it". Spread your truth with others.

Ajna Chakra: 13cm in diameter, and violet in colour. Your third eye is open and you are clairvoyant. It is also the seat of your will power, suggesting you are very strong-willed. That is great for an empath, it means you can't be taken for granted. I can't wait to hear your stories of what you see, how long you have been clairvoyant and how you help others.

Forehead Chakra: 10cm in diameter and pale violet in colour. A little depleted. I must ask if you consciously astral travel or lucid dream (effectively the same thing). It seems you do a lot of travel during the night when your physical body is asleep. Again, I'm interested to hear your stories.

Crown Chakra: 21cm in diameter, your crown chakra is a subtle white/ violet in colour and is very open. The downpouring of divine energy is beautiful. I'd love to hear what type of meditation you do, it seems to be very connected with the divine. The transfer of energy is very open and consistent.

Thank you so much for letting me read you and view your chakras, it was a pleasure.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me anytime. I can't wait to hear your stories.

Many blessings of love and light,
Dreamwalker.

Thank you Dreamwalker for this wonderful read.
It's very accurate and specific to me.

I do struggle with grounding and I am purposely focusing on this and I am more clear and present in the here and now instead of the travel.

I am very empathic and I didn't know it for the longest time. Not only do I feel it but what ever darkness is part of dark emotions or thoughts comes with and has to be processed too. The staying present and grounding are the most important part here and is a source of strength.

You're right, I am clairvoyant too. I didn't know that this was something different until about several years ago. I believe I was born with it. I do have many stories, but they are very hard to put into words.

Mostly, I unconsciously travel...during the day and at night. And again, I did not know that it was "travel". I try to stay present and grounded.

Dreamwalker my meditations are many, varied and very important to me. During the day I do mindfulness and stay connected and focused in the now. I learned this here. For different things the meditations are different, especially healing.

I believe that each thought is a prayer and try to be conscious of every thought, word and deed.