View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 12:11 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by dowsingdoer
I read with awe some of the results achieved using crystals. I have a real problem in that I can feel no sensations at all when handling my various crystals.
These include Moldavite, Quartz, Amethyst Herkimer Diamond, I could go on. They were all selected because they appealed to me in some way such as shape or colour or texture, they are not just random stones.

I do cleanse them with sea-salt, running water and even moonlight but to no avail.

Do I need to do exercises or practice a ritual to kick start this elusive feeling?

Any advice gratefully received.

Chris.

Hello

Your looking for a feeling that the brain will understand when you need to shut off the brain logic and chatter and "FEEL" with you 6th sense and intuition or gutt response.

Try holding a crystal in your dominant hand, close your eyes and feel what your stomach area is like, is there a change ? Then to the same with the non dominant hand and see if the feelings are different. It will be maybe profound in a difference or very slight.

Its a matter of learning to trust what is outside the brain so that crystals truly open up the energy to you and work with you.

Like when I go to pick something to wear as a necklace or earnings. There are times when I put something on and no matter how hard I try to get the clasp to do up it will not. Many times the crystal will fall off the chain. This tells me that its not the right one for the day. Same with earings at times they will not find the hole in the ear and that tells me give up on them for the day.

Today a Lapis did up the first try and its not a stone that I would normally gravitate to. I had a Dr's appointment and I felt I needed that on today to receive what I felt was "bad news" as the call came in "I had to see the Dr this week." To find all it was is I needed to adjust my Thyroid meds.....I panicked all night for nothing......GRRRR.

Lynn