View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 04:57 PM
Badcopyinc

If i think i want a million dollars then I'm using one part of LOA to try to attract a million dollars.
This is like trying to use a car to get somewhere with no gas. Eventually if i think enough someone may show up with gas. but in the end i will still be required to actually steer and navigate the car to that million dollars.
LOA urges you to be in the state of what you want. You want luxury, find the things you own now luxurious and be grateful for them. Then a moment will arises for you start down a path towards that million asked for.

Even in the secret they say its a three step process. Esther Hicks was the one who laid it out during the first edition of the secret.

1. Ask
2. Believe
3. Receive

I do believe that anything is capable through thought but it depends on your level of belief in that statement. why are you asking for what it is you're asking for? is it for good reason. Are you whole? Are you in a good place mentally and vibrationally? Is there any spec of doubt that what you're thinking will not just manifest? do you secretly think like Lorelyen does that its all a bunch of hogwash? Do you doubt your own power? If this is the case then learning the way i said above builds confidence and eventually leads you to learn anything is possible. This would be the equivalent of Jesus manifesting wine into water. but at the same time he first un-learned all the things that taught him turning water into wine was impossible.