View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 04:02 PM
Pathfinder

Hi lavender oil can be very effective to calm hyperactive children. But the best way to apply it is in there bath or blended into some grape seed or almond oil. About four or five drops to ten mls of oil. If putting into the bath then put a few drops into the warm water.
You can also use roman chamomile oil too both in the bath or into oil. Mixed with lavender. This will create a synergistic blend that will work together and amplify the effects.
The blended oil should be massaged into your children's body. Perhaps over there back or there arms and legs. You could try both bath and massage .
My little boy is ADHD and autistic. Lavender alone in the bath calms him down beautifully.
Always make sure that the oil you use is pure essential oil and jot just a fragrance oil.
Whilst lavender is safe to use directly on the skin always make sure that chamomile oil is diluted. If for massage in oil. If in the bath then with half a cup of full fat milk. This will prevent the chamomile from irritating there skin.
I hope that helps. All four of my children have ADHD. It has worked for all of them.