View Single Post
Old 14-10-2023, 03:58 AM
Knower

I had a similar situation that probably started about almost 6 months ago it's been almost non-stop with this dude and I haven't seen him since middle school. He was a literal terrible reminder of so many bad things in my past as I had to Misfortune to discover when I randomly ran into him on a bus years ago and that was what I thought of when I ever remembered this guy although it wasn't personal I think that would be the case with anybody I knew from that particular era.

Nevertheless it's reality so it's kind of weird that out of the blue I started having not just sex dreams but feeling is energy having memories of the times that he you know flirted with me in school just weird **** Now the reason that I didn't reach out was because initially when I looked him up he was in a relationship and I worried that it would be taking the wrong way because honestly I was kind of worried that maybe something was going on with them since the last time something like this happened to me I found out someone was dead and the time before that I found out someone was dying so that was really what I was thinking about when this first started. He is apparently now single as I found out after a very vivid dream last week where he literally entered my dream catch me on the head hug me and walked off. I still don't feel right contacting him.