View Single Post
Old 18-10-2018, 11:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

With Shivani guiding, what can I say? Nothing!

Yet, your words compel me to say: if suicidal thoughts repeat, apart from medical intervention, go to the root ... who within you is in despair? Are you that person? No! Go deeper. Who are you really?

The gift of life is granted by the Universe. Be grateful. If you feel low, go to the root ... that’s the only self help way. Face it. Do nor try to suppress. Yet, medical assistance is essential since hormonal imbalance may be the cause ...

All is solvable ... all is attainable ... with divine assistance

God bless and know that God is with you. Always.
Just because I am guiding, it doesn't mean others can't contribute...in fact, I really welcome it.

I agree with you though, 100%. With God, anything is possible...and btw it isn't a hormonal imbalance with captain...it is schizophrenia.

However, I am going to respond to that post you just quoted.

Dear Captain, please stop selling yourself short and making up excuses!!!

From talking to you for as long as I have, I know that you are highly intelligent, so please don't give me that.

The reason why I am so patient and tolerant with you, is because it is not your IQ that is important anyway...it is your heart and you have a huge one! I can see your light from here.

I am aware of your capability and potential, if I can only get you to focus, instead of running after every holy man in India because none of that matters right now.

To be honest? For a population of 1.3 billion people, there are so MANY 'Babas' and MANY 'holy men'....you are going to be chasing your tail for lifetimes! You need to get over this obsession...this fixation with mystical people in far-off places and start/continue working on yourself.

Yes, I would really like to talk about energy transmutation, kundalini and meditation because this is what this thread and forum is basically about and we have digressed off topic for enough time now.

However, I just had an idea...

Seeing as how "Autobiography of a Yogi" started you off on this pointless quest and Mahavatar Babaji is of that lineage and not mine, why not join the Self-Realization Fellowship? I'm sure they would have more of a clue than I would...or somebody who follows them may...it is only logical.

Here is a list of all the SRF centres in India...I am sure you can find one that is close to you:

https://yssofindia.org/kendra.php?flg=1

As for serving other people...why not start with your family? your neighbours? those around you? do jobs for them...mow their lawns, paint their house...give your mum a foot massage...

You may also like to look into volunteering, working with a charitable organisation, cleaning your local mandir...

...and now, I await all of your excuses as to why this CANNOT be done...as with every single recommendation I have made to you.

Are you still taking your meds btw? or if you are, they don't seem to be working...and Seeker is right, maybe it is time for a medication and psychological review, because you seem no better now than you were 6 months ago, when I said that I would only help you when your moods became stabilised or else there is no point....and your moods don't appear to be stable right now....you are all over the place, my friend.

For now, I have given you many exercises, many books to read, answered some of your questions (the ones that did not involve 'pie in the sky') and I have shared my love with you...but it seems that every time I do, you ONLY want to know about the whereabouts of this "Saint" or that "Saint" and I cannot help you out there...so please tell me, if this is all you really want to know, am I simply wasting my time?

Yet, you have been saying "I am going to tell you all about me" over and over, but you never do...not that I really want to know anyway, of course, but I will listen...