View Single Post
Old 06-04-2017, 12:27 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
Curiosity a couple of people have given you some pretty good advice, I wonder if you will take it.

You, yourself, are saying you find it hard to believe that someone had that kind of power and pull to send demons to an anonymous person over the internet without having any "personals" of yours. And you state their curses never worked on anyone else. Then you state you don't think you believe in demons!
lol I really think you should make up your mind about how you feel.

And you are calling this person or persons Witch. How do you know he/she/they is/are a Witch?

How do you know they sent a curse to you and how do you know they sent a curse to other people? Have you done any divination to ascertain this or have you gone to a trusted reader to find out? Before you go accusing people you should be certain of your facts.

You are full of hate and anger which attracts negative things to you without anyone throwing a curse on you. If you have been this angry, negative and hateful for a number of years, then no wonder you are drawing negative stuff to yourself. You hate God, you hate ugly people because they are bitter and hateful, well, sorry Curiosity, but you must be one ugly person. I apologize for that - but really, listen to yourself.

Another thing, it does not "take so little for Witches to attack", I am a Witch and I'm getting tired of your insults - you're inviting trouble speaking that way and throwing out insults. OK, you're angry but that is no excuse to belittle and insult other people

It's rather confusing at the moment - you say "this person" then start talking about a group - which is it? Or don't you know? I must say, that when someone brags about a curse they have cast that's usually done when they couldn't cast a spell properly if their life depended upon it. As well, when someone does that - tells people they've thrown a curse on someone it's simply to make them afraid and attract all kinds of negativity to them.

For what it's worth and do with it what you will, but my advice is to do or have someone else do, some divination to find out if there was a curse or not. Then you can decide how you want to deal with it. You could send it back and give them some of their own medicine, or not - entirely up to you.
Why do you insist on talking to me? I ignored you for a reason. "I'm getting tired of your insults"....but I'm not talking to you?

You must've missed the part where I asked to read responses from decent witches? You've responded with the exact tone of someone who sees nothing wrong with this. And you've responded like this before.

Clearly, you're not comprehending what I'm writing. It started off with ONE stalker nutjob...ok? One. Who found me online and I sensed (and was right) that this weirdo was following me around, the rest is history. Then because this creep was so obsessed with me, it invited it's witchy friends to tell them about me and let them know what they have done and I guess to gossip. And like you, they seem impressed and see nothing wrong with it. I on the other hand, despite what you say (you don't know me), was minding my own business and did not attract this freak at all whatsoever. Um, after some research found out this freak has a history of threatening to curse people. Is it still my fault? Actually, that's the reason I called this thing a supposed witch because their other curses have never worked before. I have read comments of the people she has threatened to curse, mocking her for not being able to curse them. And I'm sure they would have been easier targets considering they aren't that anonymous either and were giving this weirdo a reason to curse them. However, somehow, someway I say absolutely nothing to this nut and because they hate me so much....bam, this curse worked? I find it hard to believe, but if it did, that was a lot of hateful energy this weirdo must've mustered up for someone they don't even know. Ugly, hateful, negative, ghetto, bitter, miserable, crazy, bizarre.... just not a good person, ok? People like this tend to hate those with great personalities and who are nice....because they perceive them as weak. Because I seemed interesting to this freak, it started fuming with hate. So it had to stalk me and find out more.....creep.

So I'm the ugly one? Um yeah...but I'm not the one going around doing this to people? Never will. Why? Why would I? I see someone interesting, I want to get to know them.... the moral way. My first thought certainly wouldn't be "Let me put this person on my altar because I'm filled with so much envy" I for one would not hate that person, for what? I don't know them. Is this normal behavior? Is this rational? "Let me send demons to her so they can torture her and make her life miserable" for what? One might ask, what the **** is your problem? I mean, this is bizarre. You would think I'm lying if I told you that this ugly vermin aged 20 years since stalking me. So no, it's not me. I have every right to speak this way of this nut. They are reading every word and if they don't like it, they can curse me some more. People like this I believe because they have nothing, as far as intelligence, looks, personality, success, etc tries to make up for it in "control" but can't even control their own lives or emotions. I think the same can be said for other supposed witches.

Anyway, I bring up the curses claim just so people can get a sense of the situation afterall this is the Wicca forum and they call themselves a witch. However, what really angers me is the astral projecting. Everytime I do something here is this ugly ****ing creep sticking it's ugly monkey face into my life a place it is NOT invited to and watching my every move like the immoral perverted cretin it is. This is what bothers me. And won't stop. This has been going on for years but just found out a few months ago. I have not been the same after finding out I was being watched for years. I have been violated. So yes, yes you're right. I have absolutely NO reason to be angry, none at all.