View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 02:49 PM
Experiencer
Ok, I hear you. It is your choice what you believe and in what way. If venting and being mad at god, at them and whoever you wish is something you feel you need to do now, that's ok too. It's ok if you feel the need to waste that energy away, but please try to fill in something positive when you feel empty. Start from there and see where it takes you. Maybe your perception of god and people around you might change then.
I feel you're only creating negative karma for you. If you don't believe in karma, we can use another word of your choice, how about reactions? I'm sorry you have many psychiatric diagnoses, but you can turn your flaws into your power. You are in control of your thoughts and emotions. Just look how gifted you are and how much you love art. I'm sure this can also be a source of inspiration for you. Maybe this is one of many reasons this is happening.
I don't do spells or curses, but they having your hair or not is irrelevant. What is important is that anyone who is violating someone's free will will eventually get their karma. Maybe they'll just escape it in this lifetime. Everything has it's cause and consequence. Who knows what is going on in their subconsciousness.
Blessings