View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 09:27 AM
Suspended
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith
Hi. I've read your other posts and I understand your situation. I feel you're very frustrated with this people. I believe you and I know this things are real and can happen. I've seen other members on this forum gave you some excellent advice and you should definitely listen to them and apply that methods as they really work. I promise you. Just be persistent and don't give up. It'll get better. Maybe it'll take some time till you notice progress as this is going on for a long time already, but it will all pass. Put you mind or your will into it. Try to meditate to calm your thoughts and emotions. The state you're in now is not helpful. You're literally working against you, and that's what they want.

I've read you don't believe in god? But you believe in demons? Ok, learn how to stop your negative thoughts that feed your negative feelings as that is only giving them more energy and power over you. You can make that decision right now, this moment.
Shield, cut chords, remove karmic hooks, ask angels for help, clean your chakras and aura, and do it every day until you notice change, then do it just when you feel the need.

You don't like to hang out with friends and spend time mostly in your house? Spend as much as time as you can in nature. If you don't feel like being with people, go by yourself. Breathe.
Don't do any black magic on them as it will probably back fire. Raise your vibration and shine. There's a lesson for you in this and you'll find your purpose. Stay true to yourself. Forgive them and yourself and move on with your life without even thinking about them anymore. Then, they won't be able to do absolutely nothing to you in any dimension.
Blessings.
I actually do believe in god and apparently spirits (now) but I believe god is a piece of ****. If you want to consider that believing in god. So therefore I refuse to acknowledge his/it's existence. So it's not necessarily that I don't believe in god, I just don't want anything to do with god or believe god can help me. Believe it or not, I've had my issues with god but I despise him even more now after having gone through this situation and cringe when I hear his name. I was already in a messed up state (depression) and I didn't deserve this at all. He has a really weird twisted bizarre way of trying to get people to turn to him, and for that, I will never do that. I hate him and don't trust him. So I guess the "I don't believe in god" comment was my way of moving on from that stupid advice (no offense at all to that person, I know they were being helpful and I appreciate that).

As for this situation. I also suffer from OCD. So I guess I have this thing where I keep thinking about a situation over and over. Especially if I feel backed into a corner. I am constantly having violent thoughts about what I want to do to them, but I don't want to ruin my already ruined life. Quite frankly I don't believe in the demons part but then again I don't know. I just find it hard to believe the ugly monkey had that kind of power and pull to send demons to an anonymous person over the internet. Without knowing my name, having my hair or any item of mine. Not to mention their curses on other people have never worked. However, they are for sure stalking me and watching me. THAT's the part that angers me. I am being violated. That's enough to harm this nutjob, but again, in the end that will only ruin my life. The ugly ***** is not worth that at all. Everytime I do something, I have the thought of one of them watching me since it's more than one person. Which makes the situation even worse. I would remember that I'm being watched and get angry all over again.

You should really see how ugly this person is. I hate ugly people. They are bitter and hateful. Putting my mind into my arts help, but again I don't even want them seeing my art (while astral projecting), as I'm sure that's part of the reason this weirdo attacked me in the first place. Ugly *** untalented coward. I don't understand why does it take so little for "witches" to attack. And since it's a group, they are ganging up on one person. Pretty weak. And they are all much older than I am. They all look out for each other. Not one person stood up to say this is wrong. They seem to be impressed that this "curse" worked in their minds. They brag, they make claims (tell lies) that they put this curse on me or that curse on me. And are even trying to credit this supposed curse for my depression. Pretty sick. And people expect me to believe in god. I don't even think I believe in karma anymore at this point.