View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 04:13 PM
Experiencer
Hi. I've read your other posts and I understand your situation. I feel you're very frustrated with this people. I believe you and I know this things are real and can happen. I've seen other members on this forum gave you some excellent advice and you should definitely listen to them and apply that methods as they really work. I promise you. Just be persistent and don't give up. It'll get better. Maybe it'll take some time till you notice progress as this is going on for a long time already, but it will all pass. Put you mind or your will into it. Try to meditate to calm your thoughts and emotions. The state you're in now is not helpful. You're literally working against you, and that's what they want.

I've read you don't believe in god? But you believe in demons? Ok, learn how to stop your negative thoughts that feed your negative feelings as that is only giving them more energy and power over you. You can make that decision right now, this moment.
Shield, cut chords, remove karmic hooks, ask angels for help, clean your chakras and aura, and do it every day until you notice change, then do it just when you feel the need.

You don't like to hang out with friends and spend time mostly in your house? Spend as much as time as you can in nature. If you don't feel like being with people, go by yourself. Breathe.
Don't do any black magic on them as it will probably back fire. Raise your vibration and shine. There's a lesson for you in this and you'll find your purpose. Stay true to yourself. Forgive them and yourself and move on with your life without even thinking about them anymore. Then, they won't be able to do absolutely nothing to you in any dimension.
Blessings.