View Single Post
Old 03-04-2017, 10:27 PM
Suspended
Seeker

How can I get rid of this stalking creature?

How can I go about getting rid of a supposed witch who insist on stalking and harassing me? I have not done anything to this creep, have not even said a peep, yet it's claiming to had hexed me over the internet by sending demons to me, and is watching me (astral projecting). This weirdo has been stalking me for years and started off following me around online and advanced to invading my privacy and violating me by watching my every move because it wanted more info on me since I am anonymous online. This is a very serious situation as it seems this nut refuses to leave me alone. And now knows a lot about me. I have noticed it copying certain things that I do. It is also claiming to be sharing my energy. This is obsession. This is stalking. And I'm not even exaggerating. Now I know you people take pride in cursing and hexing as many people as possible and seem to enjoy the idea of trying to control someone, but I am asking the few decent witches out there, the light ones...what should I do? I swear I don't even know how this person found me and what this person wants but I really need to get this person off my back. If this won't stop, I will be forced to put this creep to sleep. And that would be one down for you "dark" witches. Stalking is a crime, and stalking me in this way shouldn't be any different.